slick jones

General Hospital October Discussion Thread

How is Rick Hearst defining legacy character. I thought that was a character typically born on a show or one who came on screen as a kid, and was a child of main characters. For example Alan-Michael Spaulding who he played on Guiding Light is a legacy character. I don't consider long running characters on GH like Bobbie as legacy as it doesn't fit the definition. 

6 minutes ago, ~bl~ said:

How is Rick Hearst defining legacy character. I thought that was a character typically born on a show or one who came on screen as a kid, and was a child of main characters. For example Alan-Michael Spaulding who he played on Guiding Light is a legacy character. I don't consider long running characters on GH like Bobbie as legacy as it doesn't fit the definition. 

Probably using it interchangeably with "tentpole" character, which, in the case of Ric, makes somewhat more sense, but even then, I don't necessarily think TPTB at GH see Ric that way.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:12 PM, John said:

Id Like Rick back but then they would have to give Molly story and for some dumb reason they refuse to do so

I don't understand why they torture us with mopey Kristina by having Lexie Ainsworth on contract but keep Haley Pullos on recurring...

15 minutes ago, WebberFan said:

I don't understand why they torture us with mopey Kristina by having Lexie Ainsworth on contract but keep Haley Pullos on recurring...

Lexi Ainsworth isn't on contract either...