Jump to content
Taoboi

Y&R October 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

I am enjoying Nate and Amanda's interactions with each other. I think they have nice chemistry together, and that they are a sleek and refined pair. They would be a pretty couple.

 

 

She's digging him, lol and I think he's attracted to her as well. IMO, Amanda has a "drier" personality and more reserved than Hilary was, but I like her. 

 

I also thought that Nate's conversation with Elena was interesting today. She accused him of being attracted to Amanda and tried to push him back towards Abby. I originally liked the idea of Nate/Abby, but I can't blame him for breaking up with her. He seemed more into her and the possibility of a serious relationship, than she was with him.

Edited by xtr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

I thought Mishael coming back would get me back to regularly watching but her introduction and the character in general has been terrible.

 

She did herself a disservice not wanting to play Hillary. This role is generic soap black female #39823445666. Waste of her talent and leading ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are we thinking of Traci and Poppa Rosales hooking up?

 

That's at least 2 ideas that were mentioned by posters way before they popped up on air...Josh must be running low on inspiration.

 

A pity the actor playing Adrian is so far fairly bland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

What are we thinking of Traci and Poppa Rosales hooking up?

 

That's at least 2 ideas that were mentioned by posters way before they popped up on air...Josh must be running low on inspiration.

 

A pity the actor playing Adrian is so far fairly bland.

Traci deserves a good story finally after having the last one killed off by her acting partner (as I suspect).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I thought Mishael coming back would get me back to regularly watching but her introduction and the character in general has been terrible.

 

Yeah, while I'm glad Mishael is back the Amanda character just kind of falls flat IMO. Almost like 2019's version of the Caroline/Karen story from B&B back in the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

 

Yeah, while I'm glad Mishael is back the Amanda character just kind of falls flat IMO. Almost like 2019's version of the Caroline/Karen story from B&B back in the day. 

And that was big let-down of a storyline despite initial excitement and the return itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

And that was big let-down of a storyline despite initial excitement and the return itself.

 

If only Bill Bell had thought at the time to have Caroline whisked away by Bill Spencer Sr. for experimental treatment and used a wax body....

 

Seriously though, Y&R has done so many ridiculous doppelganger stories now in the last 13 years since Latham's Pheila story (we're up to what, 12-14 doppelgangers now?) the only one that has worked is Mariah and that's because Cassie should have never been killed off. Amanda reminds even more so of trying bring on Emily Peterson more than anything else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shamoostew said:

Reva-shayne-gh-gd.jpg

 

I would like for Kim Zimmer to cross over to The Young and the Restless from Guiding Light as “Reva Shayne.”

 

I can't think of a character that would fit in less than Reva. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...