Jump to content

Y&R October 2019 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

I wonder if this Jack/Traci book project is going to lead up to a Jack-focused episode for Peter Bergman's 30th anniversary in November.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kalbir said:

I wonder if this Jack/Traci book project is going to lead up to a Jack-focused episode for Peter Bergman's 30th anniversary in November.

It probably is....

I like seeing flashbacks, but it's a shame they can't go back further with Terry Lester Clips....

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

It probably is....

I like seeing flashbacks, but it's a shame they can't go back further with Terry Lester Clips....

Why cant they? GH did that with all the carlys for a sonny ep

Link to post
Share on other sites

I proposed Traci writing an Abbott family history when Sussman was around. Traci finds an old letter that leads to a new Abbott child from a fling John had during one of his stints away from GC....wonder what JG has planned?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Why cant they? GH did that with all the carlys for a sonny ep

I'm not saying they couldn't...it's just that Y&R isn't known to do those type of things.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YRfan23 said:

I'm not saying they couldn't...it's just that Y&R isn't known to do those type of things.

Yeah i know lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

I proposed Traci writing an Abbott family history when Sussman was around. Traci finds an old letter that leads to a new Abbott child from a fling John had during one of his stints away from GC....wonder what JG has planned?

 

I’m not opposed to seeing more of young John Abbott, Dina, and the kids as part of the story.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing that podcast with Peter Bergman and Alec Baldwin,  BetterForgotten - sharing that on the Doctors thread, as Alec spoke about that show. Peter Bergman was friends with Michael Minor (not sure on the spelling who was on AMC in the 80s) - he and Alec were neighbors, and this man recently passed away. That's why Peter agreed to do the interview due to that connection.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2019 at 5:50 AM, GMac said:

 

I'm not watching anymore but..."Amanda Sinclair"??  hmmm.  I'll continue to lurk until I see something that compels me to tune back into the show. 

Understood. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StepBack said:

So the Tognoni/Stafford swap clearly did not work. Is it too late to get Gina back? 

Stafford is great.
i never liked gina

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't stand Stafford's energy and there has been no reason for Phyllis to be around in many many years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved Gina Tognoni but I think Michelle Stafford’s return has been terrific. I love her energy, and Phyllis is definitely needed as a character.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stafford has come back to doing nothing, there was never any plan here. All she does is float around with no actual real story. 

 

But that's not her fault, none of the storylines on this show seem to have any longterm plan and most end up going nowhere. 

Edited by BetterForgotten
Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally detest Stafford's portrayal of Phyllis.  I think she's over the top one minute and cold and lifeless the next.  At least I can enjoy GH without her Nina.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.