Y&R October 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't been watching or keeping up around here all that much...

But is that Mishael?!?!?

10 minutes ago, GMac said:

But is that Mishael?!?!?

Yep shes back.

Granted I'm only seeing the resolution but this Victor fake death story seems super uneventful. They should have stretched this for a couple of months, Victoria should have gone to trial, Summer and Adam should have completely spiraled, etc. This is just lame like everything JG comes up with.

Stafford is like a bad parody, just horrible to watch stink up the joint with her one note parlor tricks.

Now back to the only reason I tuned in, I hope they aren't going to keep that loopsided wig on top of Mishael's head. Cane getting all the money makes no sense unless he's the one behind the whole scheme but I doubt they'll even go there. I hope they've cast somebody decent for Chance because we're missing a huge piece of the puzzle without him on the canvas to fill out this story.

Oh wow, they got me with the Victor/Adam stuff not going to lie.

EDIT: watching in real time, ok so the Victor/Adam scenes were real. so confused lol

However, not surprised that Catherine will was re-written for Cane. I think I called it in the last thread.

On 8/29/2019 at 4:42 PM, StepBack said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they took away all of Devon's wealth and gave it to Cane, or better yet, give it to the Rosales somehow. I hate when writers try to "clean up" prior mistakes (in this case that was not a mistake with Devon) or put their mark on previous stories.

So all this sex surely means that Lola will be pregnant soon. 

Also, Adam and Kevin should just hook up. The actor who plays Adam has really nice features

Edited by StepBack
56 minutes ago, detroitpiston said:

Granted I'm only seeing the resolution but this Victor fake death story seems super uneventful. They should have stretched this for a couple of months, Victoria should have gone to trial, Summer and Adam should have completely spiraled, etc. This is just lame like everything JG comes up with.

I felt that same way with Graham’s death after stealing chemicals from the Jabot lab to frame Ashley for killing Dina. Ashley should have gone to trial for his murder, and even, later on, tying in the angle many here proposed: that Graham had been drugging Dina to make it appear that she had Alzheimer’s. But instead they closed that story with a total anticlimax, as if Graham never existed. Such a wasted opportunity.

Wait!!! They took the money away from Devon and gave to of all people CANE!?!?!

3 hours ago, GMac said:

But is that Mishael?!?!?

It's her. 

The real question...will this Amanda Sinclair turn out to be Hillary in the end? 

Victor should have never "died." However, Adam was too transparent with switching the drugs. I'll reserve judgment for a bit.

I'm also really happy that Phyllis continues to HATE Victor after he was complicit in her rape. I hope this makes Summer finally turn against Victor.

Edited by StepBack
22 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I felt that same way with Graham’s death after stealing chemicals from the Jabot lab to frame Ashley for killing Dina. Ashley should have gone to trial for his murder, and even, later on, tying in the angle many here proposed: that Graham had been drugging Dina to make it appear that she had Alzheimer’s. But instead they closed that story with a total anticlimax, as if Graham never existed. Such a wasted opportunity.

Yup yup yup. These shows have 5 episodes a week to really squeeze juice out of drama yet they run through all of the good stuff or don't even touch it, its baffling.

They could have slowed the Victor reveal a bit, but I’d rather have this than to drag it out for 2 months with a lot of beats played repeatedly.

i thought the Victor and Adam dream scenes were superb. Both actors were great.

13 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Wait!!! They took the money away from Devon and gave to of all people CANE!?!?!

It's her. 

The real question...will this Amanda Sinclair turn out to be Hillary in the end? 

I'm not watching anymore but..."Amanda Sinclair"??  hmmm.  I'll continue to lurk until I see something that compels me to tune back into the show.