Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: September 2-6, 2019

GH in last place. Days beat it 3 days out of 4. I don't know why CBS didn't count Monday's show. They always do well on Labor Day.

Y&R continues to drop to new lows....a 2.6 for the week?   Yikes!!

56 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

GH in last place. Days beat it 3 days out of 4. I don't know why CBS didn't count Monday's show. They always do well on Labor Day.

Y&R continues to drop to new lows....a 2.6 for the week?   Yikes!!

3.9 million viewers. Best Episode count in MONTHS and they dont count it fgegergdfgdfg 

10 hours ago, dragonflies said:

GO DAYS! I think the show, while not perfect, is interesting

Exactly. It could be better but at this point it's award winning compared to GH

Why is Valentini still employed? He’s burned out. I’m tired of the rumored excuse that “he manages the budget well”. Seriously - Frank Valentini is the ONLY person in this world who can manage a soap opera budget? Oh please.  I don’t buy it. But with these ratings, there won’t be a show or budget to manage much longer. I’m still abit mystified how these shows are surviving because all demos are so much lower than the shows that were cancelled in the last 10 years. Even GL had higher demos when they were cancelled than Y&R has today. 

Frank is not burned out.  He's simply a fanfic writing stan.  Everything he does is about his pets and very little to do with the soap he's destroying.  

GH is a ridiculous piece of trash under him and needs to be euthanized!  

Sign in to follow this