Sign in to follow this  
glatwt

Noel Maxam

Can we please start a campaign for Maxam as the new Y&R Ex. Producer. He is very talented and know's the show's history. He's already proven at DOOL (which is the last time I really enjoyed that show), that he is an accomplished producer who loves the vet's, can work within a budget and creates an artistic vision! Anybody agree?

EDIT: Nevermind, thought about DAYS lol

But I'd be for it for Y&R. Why not? The show is blah and not at all living up to the potential it has.

Edited by KMan101

Back in 2012 when MAB & Co. were fired I thought Noel Maxam should have been the one to takeover as EP for Y&R instead of bringing in JFP. Shucks there was a time in late 2009 and early 2010 when Days’ quality under Tomlint/Whitesell/Maxam was looking superior to the colossal disaster occurring under MAB/Sheffer/Hamner/Rauch at the time. 

Anthony Morina as EP doesn’t bother me at all really other than the fact he’s rubber stamps all of Griffith’s garbage. 

24 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

Anthony Morina as EP doesn’t bother me at all really other than the fact he’s rubber stamps all of Griffith’s garbage. 

That's my only problem with his tenure. And I don't believe nor he or Josh have any clear vision for the show. 

13 minutes ago, MichaelGL said:

That's my only problem with his tenure. And I don't believe nor he or Josh have any clear vision for the show. 

I think its the same problem as sally. Is the show bad? Not really but its so boring 

27 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

I kind of was thinking the show would have been a lot better under Sally if Tony was EP instead of Mal, but who knows??

I feel bad for sally. Mal clearly wanted the hw Spot. And she got pushed out in 6 months which is not enough time

1 hour ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

I feel bad for sally. Mal clearly wanted the hw Spot. And she got pushed out in 6 months which is not enough time

With how people view daytime today, and how she clearly wanted to bring back Bill Bell's vision as one of his former protoge's she didn't stand a chance... 😕  

18 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

With how people view daytime today, and how she clearly wanted to bring back Bill Bell's vision as one of his former protoge's she didn't stand a chance... 😕  

How come tony didnt rehire her yet?

I think Kay Alden and Sally Sussman might be more inclined to return now that Angelica McDaniel is gone.  I had the feeling from listening/reading their separate interviews that a big reason why they left (or were forced out) was Angelica's interference.

Edited by Khan

On 9/18/2019 at 1:02 AM, Khan said:

I think Kay Alden and Sally Sussman might be more inclined to return now that Angelica McDaniel is gone.  I had the feeling from listening/reading their separate interviews that a big reason why they left (or were forced out) was Angelica's interference.

Now, would that put them in the position of replacing Pratt & JFP? I've read that Pratt & JFP have the worst reputation to be carrying around. Of course, from their point of view that just means they have a lot of haters.

41 minutes ago, Donna B said:

Now, would that put them in the position of replacing Pratt & JFP? I've read that Pratt & JFP have the worst reputation to be carrying around. Of course, from their point of view that just means they have a lot of haters.

I remember what was said & who said it. Michael Logan said that as a pair (Chuck & JFP) they were the most controversial &  most polarizing people.