Saved By the Bell

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2021 has seen so many celebrity passings just a month in. Larry King, Hank Aaron, Cloris Leachman, Cicely Tyson... and young people like Sophie and Dustin Diamond. 

2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

2021 has seen so many celebrity passings just a month in. Larry King, Hank Aaron, Cloris Leachman, Cicely Tyson... and young people like Sophie and Dustin Diamond. 

All these people are simply human. The celebrities of course get the press. We should also mourn. The Normal Joe's dying from Covid. And many other diseases. One death doesn't outweigh another. We are one. We are all equal.

Edited by victoria foxton
  • Toups changed the title to Saved By the Bell

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Tell a friend

Love Soap Opera Network Community? Tell a friend!
    • From Feb 1985 Please register in order to view this content   Who would let Sandy the gigolo-turned-jounalist become a hospital administrator?  Did he slash the budget by suggesting the doctors perform surgery shirtless? This guy wasn't smart enough to figure out who fathered his own daughter, how was he going to manage a medical center?
    • I am just going to assume no news is good news.  No one involved with the show seems panicked or anything.  I don't think Days is in awesome shape, but it's still probably the best soap airing.  GH and Y&R can be mind numbingly boring, but I think Days is generally entertaining.  They have pacing issues and the sets look like trash, but I don't think anything on Days is a boring as watching Michael/Willow talk on GH.
    • Yup, by 1988, they had tweaked the theme song. They also removed most of the percussive elements from the song, which I didn't care for, at all. It sounded overly synthesized, overly "produced". If anything, they should've stripped it down a bit. Added strings, the sound of a piano, changed the pace, either slower or a bit quicker.  Ironically, the variations on the theme song that they sometimes did within actual scenes were usually very lovely.
    • From USA         Please register in order to view this content
    • Yeah, the early version of the 1981 theme has a sort of high, metallic, harpsichord sound, which disappeared by the late 1980s.  
  • Recent Status Updates

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy