Sign in to follow this  
dragonflies

DAYS: Weekly Preview-9/09

More Spoilers Eve tries to convince Vivian to speak to Stefan on her behalf.ED50tHaX4AUPfIG?format=jpg&name=small Eve tries to convince Vivian to speak to Stefan on her behalf.ED5z49TX4AAI0xU?format=jpg&name=smallEric breaks up with Sarah.ED5zpNQWsAE8Tat?format=jpg&name=smallJack and Jennifer are crushed by an unexpected setback. ED5zUz9XkAQbuuP?format=jpg&name=900x900Vivian gives unsolicited advice to Sarah. ED5ydi-WkAI0Ni-?format=jpg&name=900x900Kayla and Jennifer are shocked by a grisly arrival.ED5glKMWwAAmzyk?format=jpg&name=900x900Hope reveals to Doug heartbreaking news about Julie.ED5gBEnXUAAdkig?format=jpg&name=900x900

15 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

More Spoilers Eve tries to convince Vivian to speak to Stefan on her behalf.ED50tHaX4AUPfIG?format=jpg&name=small Eve tries to convince Vivian to speak to Stefan on her behalf.ED5z49TX4AAI0xU?format=jpg&name=smallEric breaks up with Sarah.ED5zpNQWsAE8Tat?format=jpg&name=smallJack and Jennifer are crushed by an unexpected setback. ED5zUz9XkAQbuuP?format=jpg&name=900x900Vivian gives unsolicited advice to Sarah. ED5ydi-WkAI0Ni-?format=jpg&name=900x900Kayla and Jennifer are shocked by a grisly arrival.ED5glKMWwAAmzyk?format=jpg&name=900x900Hope reveals to Doug heartbreaking news about Julie.ED5gBEnXUAAdkig?format=jpg&name=900x900

thanks!!!

now that we know BB's leaving soonish, and his exit is all shrouded in mystery, I'm guessing Julie's getting his heart? That's why in the Fall preview vid Gabi's sobbing hysterically? He dies, and she's gonna sign papers to donate his heart to Julie, or something, because she feels responsible... 🤔

6 hours ago, dio said:

now that we know BB's leaving soonish, and his exit is all shrouded in mystery, I'm guessing Julie's getting his heart? That's why in the Fall preview vid Gabi's sobbing hysterically? He dies, and she's gonna sign papers to donate his heart to Julie, or something, because she feels responsible... 🤔

Ugh...that harpy gets his heart? F U CK this show...I am all but done with it.....unless Will is shown in. his birthday suit. 

idk for sure, but it seems like that's where this story is heading, unless Rafe's dying instead, 🤣

also, I wonder if the "time jump" is gonna be legit or like one character going back and forward through time or something? 

1 hour ago, Khan said:

Time travel on DAYS?  Ah, hell, why not, lol?

Hell, I'd be down for it too. If only they had a budget to back it up. It'd be like watching them try to recreate the 1995 possession of Marlena with a 2019 budget.... Good for laughs, that's for sure...