victoria foxton

Days:September 2019 discussion topic

If it's true that

Stefan dies and Julie gets his heart

, I just hope Ron Carlivati doesn't try to

do some a modern-day take on the Julie/Sharon Duval lesbian storyline with her and Gabi

1 hour ago, John said:

But didnt they say Julie cant get a transplant. Maybe Rolf will make her a Bionic Heart?

She can't get on the official waiting list but I think a private direct donation would be allowed.

5 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

So if days gets the boot next year will they try to put it online? How is the chad and abby series doing

For the most part, I'm enjoying it. Austin's being written as a bit of a buffoon though lol

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Austin's being written as a bit of a buffoon though lol

Glad to hear he hasn't changed a bit!  ;)

18 hours ago, Khan said:

Glad to hear he hasn't changed a bit!  ;)

Lmao he's worse now. 

But watching the series does often put me in the mood for a chocolate croissant.

Wow...a Chandler Massey sighting. If they are going to let Freddie Smith grow his chest hair which looks gross...they should let Chandler do the same yummmm..... that's all I got 😁

Edited by Soapsuds

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Wow...a Chandler Massey sighting. If they are going to let Freddie Smith grow his chest hair which looks gross...they should let Chandler do the same yummmm..... that's all I got 😁

Unemployed Sonny 🐻 in his Goodfellas suit. Will in a long sleeve red flannel shirt in summer recapping. While standing in their favorite spot in Uncle Vic's living room. Not even RS as New Auntie Viv woke them up. CM looked adorable as always. Sonny🐻 had a new ugly haircut. Which makes him look like Eddie Munster.1WErAq.gifMwNQvm.gif

Edited by victoria foxton

Will and Sonny are so poorly written. As gay men they should have been like "yaasss, honey" when Vivian walked in the door because she is really campy. That was just a joke. Seriously it did feel as if their presence was more like filler than anything else.

1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

That song tho.  Not only did it sound very shrill to me, but...come on...they couldn't track down an old audio of Doug singing "The Look of Love," or even "Always"?

59 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

1WErAq.gifMwNQvm.gif

When the best thing I can say is, "RS has a better wig on," you know the s**t is dull.

Edited by Khan

33 minutes ago, Khan said:

That song tho.  Not only did it sound very shrill to me, but...come on...they couldn't track down an old audio of Doug singing "The Look of Love," or even "Always"?

When the best thing I can say is, "RS has a better wig on," you know the s**t is dull.

Or how you wish CM was shirtless...u know this [!@#$%^&*] is dull.