AdamNewmanFan

Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

The hair is a bad idea.

Hillary or nothing. Maybe they hope they can turn her into glorified Leslie and neuter her popularity.

23 hours ago, Vee said:

Hillary or nothing.

Agree.  Y&R had no problem with resurrecting Phillip Chancellor, even though the boy died on-screen.  Why couldn't they do the same for Hilary?

23 hours ago, Vee said:

Maybe they hope they can turn her into glorified Leslie and neuter her popularity.

No "maybe" about it.  That is EXACTLY what they are doing.  The bastards.

I mean, Josh Griffith isn't the most creative writer, sooner or later he'll have to make this character turn out to be Hillary.

Or maybe they want to stick it to the fans who fought so hard to have Mishael back - they'll purposely tank the character just to "show" those fans who lobbied so hard to bring her back. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

12 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

I mean, Josh Griffith isn't the most creative writer, sooner or later he'll have to make this character turn out to be Hillary.

Or maybe they want to stick it to the fans who fought so hard to have Mishael back - they'll purposely tank the character just to "show" those fans who lobbied so hard to bring her back. 

i mean she signed on for 3 years so she probably will be hilary. And i dont think they would tank her character.

52 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

i mean she signed on for 3 years so she probably will be hilary. And i dont think they would tank her character.

You're right, Griffith's writing "talent" will naturally do that anyway....

Edited by BetterForgotten

10 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

You're right, Griffith's writing "talent" will naturally do that anyway....

griffith will be fine JMO

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

12 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

He hasn't created one new character that's worth a damn.

Eh i like theo and amanda.

I still like the show though. Its boring but its much better than mals version to me. I get if some people dont though. It is what it is.

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

On 9/20/2019 at 8:50 PM, AdamNewmanFan said:

Eh i like theo and amanda.

I still like the show though. Its boring but its much better than mals version to me. I get if some people dont though. It is what it is.

I agree with you. It’s flawed (as are all the soaps), but I still think it’s the best soap airing, and I’m enjoying it these days. I’m glad Mal is gone