slick jones

GENERAL HOSPITAL SEPTEMBER 2019 DISCUSSION

On 9/23/2019 at 6:13 AM, dragonflies said:

Wow you know how bad the writing is when an actor even says WTF

I have never respected him more 😂

The writers have no authority.  Whenever they sneak a few promising ideas to the screen under his nose, the stories disappear.   #firefrank

16 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

A new HW, and this show still looks like it’s written by Frank on the fly.

5 hours ago, WebberFan said:

So... Willow gets to identify Shiloh's body... in the middle of the hospital? 😂 

I thought the same thing.  However, another thing that surprised me was that a body was found at all.  I thought for sure that this was going to be another one of those, "There's no body and we don't know what happened" type of deals, with them keeping Shiloh a threat for years to come.  So, it appears that the cult leader plot was not only unpopular with viewers, it is apparent now that the network brass didn't like it either, if they are killing the story so thoroughly.

What a wonderful tribute to Donna Messina on today's show.  Naming Sonny and Carly's baby after her was a really nice touch. 

And I enjoyed listening to Sonny's monologue.  He was quite obviously talking about the real life Donna Messina, even as he was ostensibly describing a person from the old Bensonhurst neighborhood.  Great job by Maurice Bernard.  

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Is Michael E. Knight’s role only meant to be temporary?

I dunno I heard at least 8 episodes