Jump to content
xtr

Y&R: Fall Preview

Recommended Posts

According to the day ahead recap from soaps.com on tomorrow's show:

 

Devon and Elena will tell each other I love you. This will be after Devon tells Elena he worried he was going to die after he was drugged at the party. He will say he's nowhere near ready to leave the life he has with her and that he appreciates her caring nature. They will then confess they love each other.

 

Also, Summer will be embarrassed about kissing Kyle. They will talk about that, he will tell her they are good and give her a hug before she leaves his office. And Phyllis will get Zoe to admit that she drugged the drinks at the party. She will end up recording Zoe admitting this.

 

Tomorrow's show was when Elena was supposed to make a shocking confession, and it looks like that was the "I Love You." to Devon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xtr said:

Also, Summer will be embarrassed about kissing Kyle. They will talk about that, he will tell her they are good and give her a hug before she leaves his office.

 

NOW would be the PERFECT time for newlywed Lola to reveal her true colors as a conniving, deceitful witch, out to keep Summer away from her husband at ALL costs.

 

Come on, Josh.  Pull the damn trigger already.

 

5 hours ago, dio said:

tbh, Theo's acting like a jealous lover and he doesn't seem to have any genuine interest in Summer, so the show should turn this whole Summer/Theo/Kyle/Lola quad on its head and add another twist to Theo/Kyle's past: they were on and off, closet lovers.

 

I feel like that was where they were heading before Steve Kent or Angelica McDaniel intervened and we were given the sad, tragic tale of a faceless girl who drank too much at their party instead.  Otherwise, unless the girl had died from alcohol poisoning, what was the big, damn deal?

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Khan said:

 

NOW would be the PERFECT time for newlywed Lola to reveal her true colors as a conniving, deceitful witch, out to keep Summer away from her husband at ALL costs.

 

Come on, Josh.  Pull the damn trigger already.

 

I feel like that was where they were heading before Steve Kent or Angelica McDaniel intervened and we were given the sad, tragic tale of a faceless girl who drank too much at their party instead.  Otherwise, unless the girl had died from alcohol poisoning, what was the big, damn deal?

Hopefully josh does somthing now that angelica isnt forcing him to write lola the saint. 🙏🙏🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AdamNewmanFan said:

Hopefully josh does somthing now that angelica isnt forcing him to write lola the saint. 🙏🙏🙏

 

I'm still not convinced, though, Angelica McDaniel/CBS wasn't the only one interfering.  There's still Steve Kent at Sony to contend with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khan said:

 

I'm still not convinced, though, Angelica McDaniel/CBS wasn't the only one interfering.  There's still Steve Kent at Sony to contend with.

Yeah hes a problem too. Especially since mal pratt josh etc were all his best friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khan said:

I feel like that was where they were heading before Steve Kent or Angelica McDaniel intervened and we were given the sad, tragic tale of a faceless girl who drank too much at their party instead.  Otherwise, unless the girl had died from alcohol poisoning, what was the big, damn deal?

 

it's so funny to me that these show-runners continue to pander to the less-progressive mindset with their stories (very few poc, practically no SERIOUS interracial romance, vanilla same-sex stuff, if any at all) even as their viewership declines. Like, the world is a rainbow, y'all... let's try something different and "edgy" ehh? I mean an epic gay love story could REALLY spark some interest in any of these shows with a younger ship-crazy audience, but nah. 🙄 And I legit thought they were gonna have Theo/Mariah/Tess in a ménage ad Sharon was gonna kiss Nate or something (to harken back to Abbey sleeping with Scotty while he was engaged to Sharon) with this Grand Phoenix drugged story like some genuine semi-interesting drama kicked up, but it was like... literally, nothing happened except Devon ended up looking like a punk again. What a joke. 😂

 

even GH, they could have flipped the script with the mind-transfer SL and have Franco/Drew be gay and in the closet... have an affair with Lucas, or something? I dunno. But that would be pretty interesting. Like, how could Liz contend with that? LOL 

Edited by dio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dio said:

 

it's so funny to me that these show-runners continue to pander to the less-progressive mindset with their stories (very few poc, practically no SERIOUS interracial romance, vanilla same-sex stuff, if any at all) even as their viewership declines. Like, the world is a rainbow, y'all... let's try something different and "edgy" ehh? I mean an epic gay love story could REALLY spark some interest in any of these shows with a younger ship-crazy audience, but nah. 🙄 And I legit thought they were gonna have Theo/Mariah/Tess in a ménage ad Sharon was gonna kiss Nate or something (to harken back to Abbey sleeping with Scotty while he was engaged to Sharon) with this Grand Phoenix drugged story like some genuine semi-interesting drama kicked up, but it was like... literally, nothing happened except Devon ended up looking like a punk again. What a joke. 😂

 

even GH, they could have flipped the script with the mind-transfer SL and have Franco/Drew be gay and in the closet... have an affair with Lucas, or something? I dunno. But that would be pretty interesting. Like, how could Liz contend with that? LOL 

You know cbs and sony have to pander to their old viewers with that mindset you mentioned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

You know cbs and sony have to pander to their old viewers with that mindset you mentioned

 

but like... the medium is literally DYING in the US, but UK soaps are flourishing. Why? They need to look at that ish, like for real. Try something drastic (by the closed-minded US soap standard) or they're all gonna be cancelled in 3-5 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dio said:

 

but like... the medium is literally DYING in the US, but UK soaps are flourishing. Why? They need to look at that ish, like for real. Try something drastic (by the closed-minded US soap standard) or they're all gonna be cancelled in 3-5 years. 

Yeah the UK soaps changed and evolved. If the US ones did in 80s 90s we would have more 

3 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Yeah the UK soaps changed and evolved. If the US ones did in 80s 90s we would have more 

BUT i have been enjoying the past few eps. The costumes look nice two days without adam and very little [!@#$%^&*]. I like the drugging and zoe and theo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

elena and Devon are still together with nothilary in town?

 

Glad to know they haven't just slapped him and this new character together. If it was Hilary, that'd be different. But she's not so they can't do that.

 

Besides, making her someone else is obvious to me that the show does not want Mishael's character with Devon. I'd be willing to bet a paycheck that they'll do anything and everything to make her work with Nate. That's where they were headed before mishael left anyway.  The show just never seemed to get behind Hevon no matter how fans wanted it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the CDN. Connor wants adam and chelsea back together but adam said its not gonna happen. He seemed mad that he has to live with nick 😂

Abby and chelsea gave phyllis 25% of the hotel. And zoe got arrested. Sharon and rey talked and she told adam and him shes going on her trip 

 

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...