xtr

Y&R: Fall Preview

Here is a recap from tomorrow for soaps.com day ahead recap:

People will figure out that Zoe drugged the drinks with Molly. This will cause people to act strange. Summer will end up telling Kyle that the drinks have Molly in them and will kiss him. Kyle will help Summer over to Phyllis. Lola will worry that Summer is not over Kyle. Sharon will also kiss Rey about she agonizes about their relationship and pass out due to the drug mixing from her medication. Devon will end up having a panic attack and Elena will help him. Zoe will take pictures of the people at the party acting drugged and will post the pictures to her blog. Rey will call in the medical emergency and the mass drugging. Paul will ask some questions and Theo will mention Zoe putting the pictures on her blog. Paul will shut the party down. 

On 9/8/2019 at 9:57 AM, dio said:

the way all the characters on the show within her age group are treating Zoe like ish they stepped in, tho realistic, is very off-putting (to me, towards them) and is making me kind of root for her... like, Lola is supposed to be this amazing, sweet person but she always treats Zoe like a nuisance. Same thing with Mariah and Tess... none of these people know this girl, but they all treat her like they don't want to and Summer always commenting on how she's such a wannabe... I hope whatever plan she has for them all goes off without a hitch. What a bunch of a-holes. 

I think that she comes across as too young to be hanging out with the mostly mid to late 20 something crowd. She seems like she would fit in with more Reed/Mattie/Charlie. She's maybe 19 which I think is why she was drinking a virgin drink at Society. Everybody else is at least mid to late 20's. (An exception being Lola, who I think is early 20's) I have been finding Zoe annoying and I think her role has been mostly useless. I think a pot stirrer from Kyle's past (not named Theo) could have worked. But I was hoping for someone more mature/interesting. IMO, that's not Zoe. 

Edited by xtr

57 minutes ago, xtr said:

I think that she comes across as too young to be hanging out with the mostly mid to late 20 something crowd. She seems like she would fit in with more Reed/Mattie/Charlie. She's maybe 19 which I think is why she was drinking a virgin drink at Society. Everybody else is at least mid to late 20's. (An exception being Lola, who I think is early 20's) I have been finding Zoe annoying and I think her role has been mostly useless. I think a pot stirrer from Kyle's past (not named Theo) could have worked. But I was hoping for someone more mature/interesting. IMO, that's not Zoe. 

this entire age group is useless, lbr. There is no legit reason for any of them to be around except they're related to someone. It's gross. Mariah floating from job to job w/o putting any really work in is gross. 

and tbh, them being older makes it all worse. These older peeps could help steer this "child" in the right direction or whatever, but they keeps swatting at her like a fly - when she hasn't done anything to any of them to warrant this treatment. Again, it makes me side-eye characters like Mariah and Lola, and Tessa in particular (all the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, nth chances she's had...) No one is giving her a chance... like, why?

8 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I just can’t with Y&R continuing to steal from the nadir of AMC like it was Labine’s GH or something.

Luckily i never watched AMC than lol

So this sounds somewhat interesting 

Spoiler

Zoe took pics of the drug fest at the GP and now kyle has to do damage control.

Now JG has to copy mals stories from last year at jabot

5 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I just can’t with Y&R continuing to steal from the nadir of AMC like it was Labine’s GH or something.

It seems weird, though, to go from "Kyle and Lola compare wallpaper samples" as big story to THIS s**t.  Like, maybe when TPTB saw the ratings, they panicked and decided they needed to do something to bring the numbers back up.

Does anyone know who is playing amanda sinclair? The lawyer for who is contesting the will

5 minutes ago, Khan said:

It seems weird, though, to go from "Kyle and Lola compare wallpaper samples" as big story to THIS s**t.  Like, maybe when TPTB saw the ratings, they panicked and decided they needed to do something to bring the numbers back up.

Kyle is ceo

Summer suddenly wants kyle again

Zoe and theo are nutso drugging people.

Big change

50 minutes ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Does anyone know who is playing amanda sinclair?

Some new actress I've never heard of named Nishael Norgan.  ;)

4 minutes ago, Khan said:

Some new actress I've never heard of named Nishael Norgan.  ;)

👀.

I hears rumors it was her just wanted to see what people here thought lol thanks for being so helpful to me 😁😁😁🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here is a spoiler for next week from the Courier Journal:

Jack's road trip will end up taking an unexpected turn.

18 minutes ago, xtr said:

Here is a spoiler for next week from the Courier Journal:

Jack's road trip will end up taking an unexpected turn.

Hmmmmm.

Atleast hes on a trip unlike sharon who was gone for an ep 

9 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

👀.

I hears rumors it was her just wanted to see what people here thought lol thanks for being so helpful to me 😁😁😁🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Amanda is probably played by Mishael Morgan. I wouldn't be surprised. But it's the least dramatic entrance and story they could have created. 

tbh, Theo's acting like a jealous lover and he doesn't seem to have any genuine interest in Summer, so the show should turn this whole Summer/Theo/Kyle/Lola quad on its head and add another twist to Theo/Kyle's past: they were on and off, closet lovers. That would give this sl another angle and be VERY soapy/interesting/hot, imo. Because the way things are are just freaking weird. lol

23 minutes ago, dio said:

tbh, Theo's acting like a jealous lover and he doesn't seem to have any genuine interest in Summer, so the show should turn this whole Summer/Theo/Kyle/Lola quad on its head and add another twist to Theo/Kyle's past: they were on and off, closet lovers. That would give this sl another angle and be VERY soapy/interesting/hot, imo. Because the way things are are just freaking weird. lol

I feel the same way, who cares that they got a girl drunk and paid her father off. SHOCKING, not, I’m so here for the being lovers or had hooksuos together in New York, that at least would make a little sense as to why Theo acts the way he does