xtr

Y&R: Fall Preview

That Josh Griffith.  If his characters aren't being saddled with chronic diseases, they're being punk'd by the Grim Reaper.

4 minutes ago, Khan said:

That Josh Griffith.  If his characters aren't being saddled with chronic diseases, they're being punk'd by the Grim Reaper.

Tbh i thought he would go alot darker this time around. I was expecting christian to raise daisies

Well if EB is offscreen for any length of time , then convince me that he is not up to the grind of daytime at this point.

Not that a 78 yr old should be expected to be. 

12 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Tbh i thought he would go alot darker this time around. I was expecting christian to raise daisies

November Sweeps.  ;)

Nick doesnt think victor died of natural causes and he told chelsea he thinks adam had somthing to do with it.

Why are we redoing 2016 stories now adam being accused of offing an eldery person by poisoning has already been done

45 minutes ago, Khan said:

That would make sense.  She bores me to death every time I watch her.

I miss HT i could see her victoria and mark grossmans adam going up against eachother 

Someone posted a screencap of MM showing up at Devon's door on Twitter, her hair is a bit different.

Edited by xtr

I  also think that this is a nice picture that Mishael posted today of her and Christel on Mishael's instagram page.

I wonder if Lily factors into this stuff with the will/Amanda showing up. (They haven't officially confirmed Mishael is the lawyer Amanda Sinclair, but I will that is who she will be playing.) I also wonder when Chance may show up. I haven't read anything about him being cast yet, but I think he may be involved with the will.  Maybe he will just show up like Jett did (just showed up without his appearance being spoiled) or kind of like Papa Rosales did (mentioned that he might show up, but no officially air date was given before he did).

Edited by xtr