dragonflies

GH: All My Children Vet joins the show

[!@#$%^&*].  Now I've got to watch GH again!?

This better be a short-term role.

2 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

How much you willing to bet its Stanco related?  

Ugh!  Thanks a lot, @ChitHappens!  That makes it even worse!

Dammit, there's gotta be a primetime or streaming series out there that could use him!  Every time I think I'm done with soaps for good, they keep pulling me back in! 

Edited by Khan

1 minute ago, Khan said:

Ugh!  Thanks a lot, @ChitHappens!  That makes it even worse!

Dammit, there's gotta be a primetime or streaming series out there that could use him!  Every time I think I'm done with soaps for good, they keep pulling me back in! 

I think after 87 years, Liz's doctor dad will appear to possibly help bring her serial killing rapist husband back to her.  In that case, he can go because why would a father encourage that relationship?  

I don't care if he's joining the show as a re-animated and de-aged Phil Brewer!  MEK is just too good of an actor to keep being wasted on these godawful soaps!  (Have a seat, haters!)

2 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Hope they don't mess it up.

THEY WILL!

Edited by Khan

1 minute ago, dragonflies said:

Could he be Tad???

Look, it's bad enough that MEK's about to be squandered again on a crap-tastic show.  Don't keep pouring salt into the old wound by throwing THAT suggestion out there.

I mean, not even a Disney sitcom wants this guy!?

Edited by Khan

Just now, ChitHappens said:

Do we know who he's playing?

Whoever it is, it'll be one-dimensional and used primarily to prop one of GH's many toxic-as-hell characters and/or relationships.

3 minutes ago, Khan said:

Whoever it is, it'll be one-dimensional and used primarily to prop one of GH's many toxic-as-hell characters and/or relationships.

That seems like the biggest flaw in the current regime. They hire big names to get people watching but they squander them or make their characters insufferable.

1 minute ago, AbcNbc247 said:

That seems like the biggest flaw in the current regime. They hire big names to get people watching but they squander them or make their characters insufferable.

Man, I'm REALLY not looking forward to tuning in again.

This time, IDC that "a check's a check."  MEK's agent or manager(s) need to be horse-whipped.

Edited by Khan

3 minutes ago, Khan said:

Man, I'm REALLY not looking forward to tuning in again.

This time, IDC that "a check's a check."  MEK's agent or manager(s) need to be horse-whipped.

Like they say during hurricanes, Khan "Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst"