BoldRestless

B&B August 2019 Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

Hunter might be a trainwreck at time, but a highly entertaining one. And I don’t think it is her that is keeping Taylor away from LA. If B&B calls and pays good money, she is always coming back. Taylor vs Brooke is KKL vs HT. No need to change actresses; they have proven this year again that they are still a gold mine.

No one's gonna miss this!  Time to recast Taylor and I want a casting fee because Julie P would be perfect.

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

No one's gonna miss this!  Time to recast Taylor and I want a casting fee because Julie P would be perfect.

Hunter has been a mess the last decade or so but honestly, what is the purpose of a recast Taylor? Because recast Ridge and recast Thorne have been so successful? So she can return and battle KKL over some flop Ridge that nobody gives a damn about? Or because they need someone to yammer on to Steffi about how she and Liam are meant to be?

Recast with whoever you want, the writing isn't going to change and the show still sucks (which is likely why HT doesn't want to return in the first place). 

I thought this was kind of amusing. TK And VI looked like they are synchronized when they are looking at Thomas in the hospital bed. They always did have nice chemistry together, going back to AMC.

This past Friday marked 12 years since Heather Tom arrived as Katie. To think that this time next year Heather will have played Katie just as long as she played Victoria.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Vizion said:

Hunter has been a mess the last decade or so but honestly, what is the purpose of a recast Taylor? Because recast Ridge and recast Thorne have been so successful? So she can return and battle KKL over some flop Ridge that nobody gives a damn about? Or because they need someone to yammer on to Steffi about how she and Liam are meant to be?

Recast with whoever you want, the writing isn't going to change and the show still sucks (which is likely why HT doesn't want to return in the first place). 

She's so highly in demand and such a great actress.  People are fighting to hire her.  Still say - hope she's got that Melrose Money.  

On 8/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Vizion said:

Hunter has been a mess the last decade or so but honestly, what is

I think - she would have a chance if she could move her face.  But she's got more plastic in her to sell Rubbermaid containers for the next 20 years.  She and Lisa Rinna cannot stop.  It's sad and something I don't want to see.  She's awful.  

22 hours ago, Fevuh said:

She's so highly in demand and such a great actress.  People are fighting to hire her.  Still say - hope she's got that Melrose Money.  

I think - she would have a chance if she could move her face.  But she's got more plastic in her to sell Rubbermaid containers for the next 20 years.  She and Lisa Rinna cannot stop.  It's sad and something I don't want to see.  She's awful.  

You seem very personally hurt by the fact that Hunter does not want to return and way too into her personal finances. Weird. 😂😂 

On 9/3/2019 at 12:48 PM, Vizion said:

You seem very personally hurt by the fact that Hunter does not want to return and way too into her personal finances. Weird. 😂😂 

I really don't give a crap about B&B or any soap at this point and certainly not any bad actress like her.  It's comical at this point.  

3 hours ago, Fevuh said:

I really don't give a crap about B&B or any soap at this point and certainly not any bad actress like her.  It's comical at this point.  

Yet here you are....talking and posting about soaps 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Vizion said:

Yet here you are....talking and posting about soaps 😂😂

The person " dont care about any of the soaps"

over at the YR thread ranting and raving when they supoosedly dont care 😂

I'll probably catch hell for saying this, but I wouldn't mind seeing Robin Christopher (ex-Lorna, AW; ex-Skye, Every ABC Soap Ever Made) take on Taylor.

Why in the world, with all the drama of the baby reveal, would they not have Steffy on?  I just "hate" Hope and was hoping we'd have some drama with Steffy.  She just had her baby ripped out of her arms.  Instead, we see Liam and Hope making goo-goo eyes at each other!

4 hours ago, Ponds said:

Why in the world, with all the drama of the baby reveal, would they not have Steffy on?  I just "hate" Hope and was hoping we'd have some drama with Steffy.  She just had her baby ripped out of her arms.  Instead, we see Liam and Hope making goo-goo eyes at each other!

Spoiler

Steffy reappears this week to lash out at Thomas on Monday and at Flo on Tuesday.