Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

B&B August 2019 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

Monday's ending on the rooftop was so good with the sunset, cinematic music, and the sweeping camera from above.  It was classic B&B cheese that I love.  LOL    I've always liked this baby switched storyline, even with Evil Thomas.  I thought it should've gone longer with Evil Thomas getting away with things; and more people starting to get clued in.   I thought everyone found out too quickly - just a week! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members

I absolutely hated today's (monday) episode.  After months & months of Hope crying through 3/4 of an episode, she sat there, with these blank eyes, and didn't even she one little tear for Steffy.  Liam was bawling his eyes out!  I've never warmed to AN, but she's an awful actress IMO!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

We should take bets as to whether or not Brooke is gonna go back to Bill lol

 

As well she should. Irish Ridge is a fail IMO, and Katie/Bill are boring (all her romantic pairings are boring). I'm ready for Brooke/Bill 3.0 or whichever number of go-arounds this is by now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

We should take bets as to whether or not Brooke is gonna go back to Bill lol

 

I'll bet a $B. While normally $B is a huge Stuffy supporter, I can see where he would choose Lope's side here because of Lame. This will lead to lots of Brooke/$B encounters rehashing that PhoeBeth belongs with Lope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
27 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

 

I'll bet a $B. While normally $B is a huge Stuffy supporter, I can see where he would choose Lope's side here because of Lame. This will lead to lots of Brooke/$B encounters rehashing that PhoeBeth belongs with Lope. 

 

28 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

 

As well she should. Irish Ridge is a fail IMO, and Katie/Bill are boring (all her romantic pairings are boring). I'm ready for Brooke/Bill 3.0 or whichever number of go-arounds this is by now. 

The minute I saw Ridge on one side of the room with Steffy and Brooke on the other side with Hope, I said to myself, "They're gonna break up again."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Wait...Bill and Katie are over already?  2 weeks go by really fast!

LOL!  I believe they're still together.  Off-screen anyway.  They've barely been seen in months since Will got them back together.  Katie has popped up every now and again in a "Logan Sisters" scene worrying about Hope, and I can't remember the last time we've seen Bill.  Katie and Bill scenes together ... have been even more scarce.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 minute ago, crc said:

LOL!  I believe they're still together.  Off-screen anyway.  They've barely been seen in months since Will got them back together.  Katie has popped up every now and again in a "Logan Sisters" scene worrying about Hope, and I can't remember the last time we've seen Bill.  Katie and Bill scenes together ... have been even more scarce.

 

You know with Bold, great loves begin and end in a span of 2 weeks.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, sheilaforever said:

Judging by his instagram Don Diamont was on vacation in Italy recently. Maybe that's why Bill has been off-screen. 

 

Ah, that makes sense. I was shocked when I saw that DD didn't appear in July. Considering how budgets go/vet salaries, B&B with its singular storytelling has the ability to 'rest' contract characters rather than having them appear in 2-4 random episodes a month doing nothing just for sake of meeting contract minimums.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

 

You know with Bold, great loves begin and end in a span of 2 weeks.  

 

True.  LOL!

I'm surprised at how fast Steffy came to the realization that Beth should be with Hope.  I thought there was going to be a custody battle.  Not that I wanted there to be one.  Maybe there will be one over Douglas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
18 hours ago, crc said:

True.  LOL!

I'm surprised at how fast Steffy came to the realization that Beth should be with Hope.  I thought there was going to be a custody battle.  Not that I wanted there to be one.  Maybe there will be one over Douglas?

 

Total Emmy-bait that's why! Since TK isn't great with children (and that's OK), I imagine Widge and Craylor will ship Douglas off to be with Karen in NY. That's the best solution. I've hated everything that lead to Douglas' conception to killing off C2, so I'd be quite happy if we never see that child again, though I do like the actor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy