Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

GH: Actor Pens Goodbye Letter

• Members
57 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Random, but damn, I wish Stuart Damon and Alan were still on the show. I never thought he'd leave the void he did, but he does. Especially with all the Q's dead. And the rest are ignored or forgotten about.

Biggest mistake GH ever made was firing Stuart Damon and killing off Alan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
1 hour ago, Darn said:

All you do is gripe about what other people comment on I swear...

not everyone can live in the past wrt soaps like most of y'all and whine about the present state of soaps ad nauseum on here. 

• Members
12 hours ago, victorlord75 said:

I can see I'm in the minority here, but I actually enjoyed Billy Miller's performances as both Jason and Drew.  I know where writing is concerned, everyone has their own opinion about story and direction, but one thing that always bothered me was how Sonny, Carly, Michael, etc. all seemed to drop Drew like a hot potato once they found out he wasn't the "real" Jason.  I think that made me hate Sonny, Carly, & Co. even more than the various murders and misdeeds they have done in the past.  I wish Mr. MIller well in all his future endeavors.

I actually liked him as Jason and moving away from the mob. I thought it was bull how everyone just dropped him when it was revealed he was Drew.

• Members

It doesn't surprise me.  The moment SBu came back I thought the writing was on the wall.  I'm surprised he said this long. 

I thought that BM was miscast as Jason, but I like they wrote for Jason better when he was playing the role.  His version of Jason was fallible, and so I found him more watchable, probably because his version of Jason wasn't stuck up Sonny and Carly's asses.

I do think he'll go back to Y&R though at some point.  I feel bad for JT.  Because unlike SBu, I don't think the door is open for JT to come back to GH (if he wanted that).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Kelly Monaco has tweeted about Billy Miller's exit. Don't know if she is just being emotional/a drama queen or not, but this almost sounds like Billy Miller was fired and did not choose to leave as first speculated:

I say air BTS instead of the show.

• Members
25 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Kelly Monaco has tweeted about Billy Miller's exit. Don't know if she is just being emotional/a drama queen or not, but this almost sounds like Billy Miller was fired and did not choose to leave as first speculated:

I say air BTS instead of the show.

LMAO!