5 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

He is appealing. I like him a lot. He's perfect for Nate, IMHO. But they're wasting him and giving him pretty much nothing to work with. Just like the last Nate, who was nothing but a random talk to and doctor. It's blatant what they do. I mean, Elena still is vastly underdeveloped. Meanwhile Lola's on just about every day.

True about Tyler compared to Nate. Good point and one I kind of forget. I feel like they basically slot Nate in where Neil might have be used if Kristoff were still with us.

And they SHOULD be trying to recapture Malcolm/Dru/Neil/Olivia with Nate/Hilary/Devon/Elena but they aren't yet.

And without Lily around it was nice that Devon had his sister back. But of course we can't have nice things.

Brytni would have been a good Lily recast ... but I know they wouldn't have recast Lily with the Neil passing having to be written in. That would be jarring. But I guess Christel is and always will be Lily at this point so it is what it is.

Nate is written exactly like Neil. Exactly like. Used in the same way.  Agree with you there! 

I do think they are headed towards that elena/Devon/Hilary/nate story. I can't imagine it being written even halfway decent. You've got 3 "nice" chatacters and Hilary. She's going to be mustache twirling. Instead of being a qaud it'll just be hilary harassing the other 3. They'll do nothing but react to her. 

We might get a new lily one day. But only AFTER they've gotten rid of DG. 

4 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

Nate is written exactly like Neil. Exactly like. Used in the same way.  Agree with you there! 

I do think they are headed towards that elena/Devon/Hilary/nate story. I can't imagine it being written even halfway decent. You've got 3 "nice" chatacters and Hilary. She's going to be mustache twirling. Instead of being a qaud it'll just be hilary harassing the other 3. They'll do nothing but react to her. 

We might get a new lily one day. But only AFTER they've gotten rid of DG. 

True on the quad. Hilary would be thrown under the bus every chance. If only it could be well written. Sigh.

They need to get a move on with dumping Goddard. Why do they put up with him? Do they not see what he does? Do they not care? Does he really rate so highly? I can't ...

5 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

True on the quad. Hilary would be thrown under the bus every chance. If only it could be well written. Sigh.

They need to get a move on with dumping Goddard. Why do they put up with him? Do they not see what he does? Do they not care? Does he really rate so highly? I can't ...

Cane is useless! The show has to know that. If they dont pair him with Abby, which I think they will, what does he bring to the show?  

Just now, ajsp35801 said:

Cane is useless! The show has to know that. If they dont pair him with Abby, which I think they will, what does he bring to the show?  

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

And anytime Cane finally gets somewhat interesting to me, Goddard somehow gets it derailed.

5 hours ago, KMan101 said:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

And anytime Cane finally gets somewhat interesting to me, Goddard somehow gets it derailed.

Absolutely. His sole promising stories are the ones he’s bitched and whined about on social media.

Get rid of the dude. My gawd.

1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

Absolutely. His sole promising stories are the ones he’s bitched and whined about on social media.

Get rid of the dude. My gawd.

It's crazy to see someone that complains so much about the only times his character is actually interesting.

8 hours ago, KMan101 said:

2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

His sole promising stories are the ones he’s bitched and whined about on social media.

1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

It's crazy to see someone that complains so much about the only times his character is actually interesting.

The only explanation or theory I can come up with?  DG just wants to coast on this show. 

21 hours ago, Antoyne said:

It really is crazy. And then he riles his Lane stans up. I'm tired of his antics and wish they'd can him. He's the definition of "dead weight" (with Chelsea coming up a close second)

Edited by KMan101

Here is a recent interview Loren did with SOD, when she talks about being let go. She also said her management told her about possibly being let go and at first it seemed like they were just considering it. She then said that Anthony Morina called her with the news and that he was surprised that she took it well. But even with that she wasn't fully sure until she had filmed her last scene. Also, according to her management she has booked a recurring guest role on a new one hour show. I hope she does well with that role and gets more in the future.

loren lott interview about leaving the show..jpg

Edited by xtr