Sign in to follow this  
SamandWillowFan

The raciest love scenes on soaps

I don’t know if many people here watched the UK primetime show Footballers Wives, but there was a scene in which Tanya (Zoe Lucker) sneaks on Conrad’s plane wearing a stewardess outfit, and they have sex. It’s one of the most explicit primetime soap sequences I’ve ever seen. Both are completely naked, Tonya’s breasts are exposed, and Conrad pours a bottle of booze all over Tonya’s chest and licks it off. If you search for “Zoe Lucker sex scene,” you’ll find it, but apparently Zoe hated filming it, which makes it hard to watch.

The kicker was that Conrad was the show’s male lead, a Beckham-esque soccer star pursued by the show’s leading ladies, and was portrayed as completely, joyfully bisexual, enjoying a fling with his younger black teammate. 

Edited by Faulkner

14 hours ago, titan1978 said:

All these clips are way sexier than anything seen on these shows now.  And the lighting!  Now everything is so bright.

Grant Aleksander has one of the best soap bodies of all time.  And he could act!  Rare for hunks that started in the 1980’s, let alone later.

His scene with Arlene on AMC was racy too.

Agreed; if Aleksander had been on DAYS (or Passions), that bod would've been on display every other day. 

Currently, I kinda chuckle at Y&R's Rey and Sharon scenes. There's something about them that showcase a forbidden lust moreso than other love scenes. And the way they're positioned, you'd think Sharon was getting it in the booty half the time. 

21 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

if Aleksander had been on DAYS (or Passions), that bod would've been on display every other day. 

Just every other day? ;)

And then there was the rather infamous romantic scene between Grant Aleksander and Krista Tesreau on Guiding Light circa 1983. They were making out on a couch when the camera pulled back and the viewers could clearly see that Grant was quite aroused. My mom and I were watching and our eyes bulged out (pun quite intended). Mom may have even gasped.

1 hour ago, robbwolff said:

And then there was the rather infamous romantic scene between Grant Aleksander and Krista Tesreau on Guiding Light circa 1983. They were making out on a couch when the camera pulled back and the viewers could clearly see that Grant was quite aroused. My mom and I were watching and our eyes bulged out (pun quite intended). Mom may have even gasped.

Datalounge mentions this at least 2-3 times per month from what I can tell. 

2 hours ago, robbwolff said:

Post the YouTube clip or it didn't happen  :lol: :lol::lol: 

I always thought RKK Bo and Billie doing it in the shower on Days in 1994 was pretty racy.

Compared to today it would be tame, but Dallas had some steamy scenes for it's time. Ray Krebbs was the resident Southfork stud who pretty much bedded all the Ewing women with the exception of Miss Ellie. I always wondered if Ray could have been the real father of John Ross.

3 hours ago, SoapDope said:

I always wondered if Ray could have been the real father of John Ross.

That might've been an interesting twist!  Especially since Ray himself was Jock's illegitimate son.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

That might've been an interesting twist!  Especially since Ray himself was Jock's illegitimate son.

Yes. She slept with Ray and Cliff around the time John Ross was conceived, so it was always a possible. 

11 minutes ago, SamandWillowFan said:

So does anyone else recall the implied BJ scene between Dorian and David or did I imagine it?

It happened it was in 2009