Jump to content
SamandWillowFan

Character with the most children

Recommended Posts

It baffles me that Shawn & Belle only have Claire, you would think they would have had another well going all around the world. And to think a Kiriakis would give a child up to the system. Tyler need to come do a corporate takeover of Titan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:41 PM, DeeeDee said:

Without factoring in miscarriages, Sharon only has/had four kids.

 

However Nick should've stopped having children after Cassie's death.

Well Nick only has 3 biological children and one dead adopted child and one alive adopted child that is really his nephew. I don't think he considers Mariah to be his daughter. If he didn't have children after Cassie's death that would leave him with one child in Noah.

13 hours ago, Brolden said:

I know there was a running gag on ATWT in the 90s/00s about how Hal Munson had fathered half the town... but then he only fathered four children (Nikki, Adam, Will and Parker) biologically and one (Jennifer) by adoption.

Wasn't he not an active father to most of his children?

8 hours ago, carolineg said:

 

Sharon and Sami from Days were both unnecessarily saddled with too many children very young.  Sami was a grandmother by the time she was like 35 lol.  But someone like Carrie had her one and only child off screen.  Weird.

 

The problem with Sonny on GH isn't really the amount of kids (which is excessive) but the time frame.  For the first 7 years on the show he remained childless (except for the Lily explosion baby) and was basically in love with the same woman.  Then from 2000-2010 he impregnated Carly, adopted Michael, had Kristina, impregnated Sam,  had Morgan, impregnated Claudia, and found Dante.   That is a ridiculous amount of baby/child stories to give a character in a 10 year period, especially with his revolving door of female partners.  I would never had made Dante his son, certainly wouldn't have given him Avery, and have no idea why we are watching Sonny and Carly have a kid now.

I agree that Avery was unnecessary, but the twins who play her are adorable so I'm ok with her now. Though I'm hoping this baby Carly is carrying is not born. Especially since Michael will be making Carly a grandmother when he gets his son back.

Edited by SamandWillowFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SamandWillowFan said:

I agree that Avery was unnecessary, but the twins who play her are adorable so I'm ok with her now. Though I'm hoping this baby Carly is carrying is not born. Especially since Michael will be making Carly a grandmother when he gets his son back.

 

They should have made Avery Morgan's but whatever.  To me, Sonny as a character was overall more weakened by his womanizing ways and getting everyone pregnant than the mob nonsense.  I always thought 90's was a fairly loyal guy and apparently he learned nothing about safe sex from the death of his best friend from AIDS.  Stupid decision for the character.  I am sure Guza and MB thought it made Sonny look manly but it makes him look like a joke.

4 hours ago, Dr Neil Curtis said:

It baffles me that Shawn & Belle only have Claire, you would think they would have had another well going all around the world. And to think a Kiriakis would give a child up to the system. Tyler need to come do a corporate takeover of Titan. 

 

It is kind of weird Shawn and Belle only have one kid.  Almost all days big couples have two except John and Marlena.  But they have been basically off screen since Claire was pretty young so Idk.  The Tyler/Pocket story is one of the worst ever.  What a silly loose end to just leave hanging and never mention again.  And Phillip still has no kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SamandWillowFan said:
22 hours ago, Brolden said:

I know there was a running gag on ATWT in the 90s/00s about how Hal Munson had fathered half the town... but then he only fathered four children (Nikki, Adam, Will and Parker) biologically and one (Jennifer) by adoption.

Wasn't he not an active father to most of his children?

 

He has been somewhat unlucky with regards to learning the truth about his children...

 

First off, Tom and Margo kept the fact that he was Adam's father from him and raised him as their own son. By the time he found out, he did the best thing for Adam, which was to let him be raised by Tom. 

Next, when he and Barbara were finally expecting a child of their own, Barbara let him believe that he was Jennifer's father, even though it was really Darryl.

Will is the only child that Hal got to raise from birth.

Nikki suddenly just appeared out of nowhere as a teenager.

Parker, much like Adam, was withheld from him by Carly and passed off as John's for the first year-or-so of his life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 2:37 PM, Dr Neil Curtis said:

Yep, they snatched Parker away from him, while he was off screen at that, to glorify St. Daniel Jonas. 

That still pisses me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Antoyne said:

That still pisses me off.

Me too! Not going even lie I wish Ciara stayed a Lockhart or Zack was a Stefano’s or John’s Son. Stuff like that add to the story down the line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SoapDope said:

I think soaps rely too much on pregnancy/long lost children/paternity suits. Y&R has become the Ancestry.com show. 

 

They make a lot of "anchor babies" for certain characters. Like Chelsea on Y&R had two babies with legacy characters to cement her status on the show. It didn't work and no one cares but we're still saddled with her and her stupid children. JFP tried the same thing we Sage. Sage died but we're still stuck with her kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darn said:

 

They make a lot of "anchor babies" for certain characters. Like Chelsea on Y&R had two babies with legacy characters to cement her status on the show. It didn't work and no one cares but we're still saddled with her and her stupid children. JFP tried the same thing we Sage. Sage died but we're still stuck with her kid.

JFP also did the same when Steve Burton was not clicking with the audience, so they rewrote history and anchored him to Nikki and Paul as their cult love child. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the title holder, but Reva Shayne popped out Dylan, Marah, Shayne, Jonathan and Colin by series’ end!

 

Alan sired Amanda (I will never believe otherwise), Alan-Michael, Gus, and Peyton and adopted Phillip. 

 

Buzz ties him with Frank, Harley, Lucy and Coop, with Rocky adopted. Sadly, he really raised none of these children except Lucy. 

 

CC Capwell on SB fathered Mason, Eden, Kelly, Ted, Elena, and Greg, and raised Channing and Brandon as his own. 

Edited by antmunoz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...