• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, vetsoapfan said:

I'd still do him today, LOL, but way back in the late 1970s and early '80s, he was what we used to call a dreamboat. Yum. Laura was an idiot to abandon him for that icky Luke. Shudder.

About 8-ish.

Same.

12 hours ago, vetsoapfan said:

I've "known" and loved Scotty since the character was a young child, and I have ALWAYS wanted him and Laura to be an "end-game" couple. To heck with that icky degenerate rapist with the bad perm, LOL.

I’m done internetting for the day. I read this as “rapist with the bad sperm”.

9 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

“The Scorpio brothers ride again!”

I'm surprised but very pleased that they made Robert the new D.A.  I like Mac as Police Commissioner again, too, much better than Jordan in that capacity.  Maybe Jordan can team up with Sam as a P.I. partner, and leave Mac where he is.  I wouldn't mind seeing Jordan get her brain back.  The minute they made Jordan the police commissioner, the character became dumbed down beyond belief.  Maybe they can let Julian take over The Floating Rib and get rid of Charlie's.  More action has taken place at either The RIb or Charlie's than in the hospital some days.  Why do they need two watering holes that look so much alike?  

9 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Same.

OMG, does this mean I would have competition for my Scotty's affection???

7 hours ago, depboy said:

I’m done internetting for the day. I read this as “rapist with the bad sperm”.

Well, that is undoubtedly true too!

3 hours ago, victorlord75 said:

I'm surprised but very pleased that they made Robert the new D.A.  I like Mac as Police Commissioner again, too, much better than Jordan in that capacity.  Maybe Jordan can team up with Sam as a P.I. partner, and leave Mac where he is.  I wouldn't mind seeing Jordan get her brain back.  The minute they made Jordan the police commissioner, the character became dumbed down beyond belief.  Maybe they can let Julian take over The Floating Rib and get rid of Charlie's.  More action has taken place at either The RIb or Charlie's than in the hospital some days.  Why do they need two watering holes that look so much alike?  

Mac back as commissioner and Sam and Jordan working together would be great. As for Julian, he should just sell Charlie's, and go off with Kim. She has no part anymore, and he probably won't either after the Wiley/DOD stuff ends.

16 hours ago, vetsoapfan said:

OMG, does this mean I would have competition for my Scotty's affection???

Well, that is undoubtedly true too!

10505286_10203251187298796_8996198193427082114_n.jpg

19 hours ago, John said:

He went to Law School & Passed the bar before getting hired at the WSB

All well and good.  It still seems odd to me.

Luke would not be happy.  Laura is the mayor and Robert is the DA?  He would hate that.

I heard Bobbie is getting a diabetes story? And she's back with Scotty? Can someone fill me in? 

Bobbie fainted one day, leading to her diabetes diagnosis. After getting brushed off by Ava, and a pep talk from Franco (about finding love), Scotty (who knew about Bobbie's diagnosis) impulsively asked her to marry him. She turned him down (after he compared her/their relationship to an "old shoe") but seems open to at least dating him again.