Taoboi

B&B July 2019 Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

WHAT.....THE.....F**K!!!!!

It was very strange scenes, and I was really concerned about what Thomas would do to scare Douglass. He started setting up some things and put a timer and some type of equipment underneath Douglass' bed. And then the next thing you know, the timer goes off, Douglass awakes and that cartoon-ish looking ghost appears and scares poor little Douglass. 

Which causes Hope to rush into the room and comfort him. Thomas also manages to take his shirt off like a couple of minutes after setting  things up to scare his son, so he could make it look like he was doing something else. Instead of setting things up to scare his song like a couple of minutes earlier. And then Thomas convinces Hope that Douglass had a "nightmare".  Which causes Hope to move up the wedding, so she can step into the role of being his new mother even sooner. 

Thomas has really gone off the deep end. He's graduated from using his son, to flat out trying to scare him to get with Hope. I wonder when everything comes out if Hope may actually end up with getting custody of Douglass, while Thomas is sent off somewhere. (Jail or a mental institution.)

Edited by xtr

1 minute ago, xtr said:

It was very strange scenes, and I was really concerned about what Thomas would do to scare Douglass. He started setting up some things and put a timer and some of equipment underneath Douglass' bed. And then the next thing you know, the timer goes off, Douglass and that cartoon-ish looking ghost scares poorly Douglass. 

Which causes Hope to rush into the room and comfort him. Thomas also manages to take his shirt off like a couple of minutes after setting  things up to scare his son, so he could make it look like he was doing something else. Instead of setting things up to scare his song like a couple of minutes earlier. And then Thomas convinces Hope that Douglass had a "nightmare".  So the wedding is moved up now.

Thomas has really gone off the deep end. He's graduated from using his son, to flat out trying to scare him to get with Hope. I wonder when everything comes out if Hope may actually end up with getting custody of Douglass, while Thomas is sent off somewhere. (Jail or a mental institution.)

I have a bad feeling nothing will happen to Thomas when this gets out...Brad Bell already has an outlandish excuse as to why he’s so crazy (“The tumor made me do it!!!” 🙄🙄🙄)

1 minute ago, YRfan23 said:

I have a bad feeling nothing will happen to Thomas when this gets out...Brad Bell already has an outlandish excuse as to why he’s so crazy (“The tumor made me do it!!!” 🙄🙄🙄)

I wonder how long he may stick around. For some reason when this recast was hired, I was thinking he might not be around that long. I feel like he definitely needs some comeuppance for the stuff he's doing. And I do think that his behavior will get worse. 

20 hours ago, xtr said:

It was very strange scenes, and I was really concerned about what Thomas would do to scare Douglass. He started setting up some things and put a timer and some type of equipment underneath Douglass' bed. And then the next thing you know, the timer goes off, Douglass awakes and that cartoon-ish looking ghost appears and scares poor little Douglass. 

Which causes Hope to rush into the room and comfort him. Thomas also manages to take his shirt off like a couple of minutes after setting  things up to scare his son, so he could make it look like he was doing something else. Instead of setting things up to scare his song like a couple of minutes earlier. And then Thomas convinces Hope that Douglass had a "nightmare".  Which causes Hope to move up the wedding, so she can step into the role of being his new mother even sooner. 

Didn't watch this week - and I'm glad.  Reading through the threads since I posted - someone is right, the tumor made him do it.  And no one will know that he drugged Liam with speed or anything that he's done.  

He and Hope are speeding up the wedding?  They're moving so slow on this show...why haven't they been married and had it annulled yet?  And why hasn't she remarried and annulled another marriage with Liam or Wyatt?  They just move too slowly on this show.  cough.  

On 7/13/2019 at 8:48 PM, slick jones said:

35lrfp.jpg

Lol - it sounds awful if that’s what happened.  Douglass has a nightmare so we need to get married right away?  

Did anything happen with Xander finding the security footage of Thomas following Emma?  Thomas hasn’t killed him yet?  Thought for sure that would have happened last week.