Taoboi

Y&R July 2019 Discussion Thread

11 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

Or they should smarten up and realize that Kyle and Mariah work better together than Lola/Kyle or Tessa/Mariah.

Amen!!! 

Just block and ignore til @Errol or @Toups decide to start actively banning, people. Replying to it just gives it sunlight and hurts the board, it does nothing for you.

Edited by Vee

15 minutes ago, Vee said:

Just block and ignore til @Errol or @Toups decide to start actively banning, people. Replying to it just gives it sunlight and hurts the board, it does nothing for you.

I'm about to report it.  I don't play with that sort of thing.  

Reported and just hit the "Ignore" button.

I don't care if they make Kyle & Mariah lovers or just good friends, but they need to spend more time with this duo.  Mariah just seems to beam when she is connecting with Kyle.  Kyle seems to like being with Mariah more than Lola, which I don't blame him a bit!

Just chiming in to say that his story of watching Dark Shadows as a kid ("racing home"), memories of the EDGE opening sequence (wtf you mean "one window"), and just so happening to tune in to Santa Barbara, just so happening to decide he'd work on it one day, and his father just so happening to be dating a writer on the show already, etc. is obviously all a crock of sh!t. Every last bit of it sounds fake as fck.

2 hours ago, titan1978 said:

That post is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on this board.

Had that post left my name out of it, I most likely would've simply ignored but quote-tagging me ensured that I would make it my business to report it. 

1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Had that post left my name out of it, I most likely would've simply ignored but quote-tagging me ensured that I would make it my business to report it. 

Yeah, I reported it too.  And I usually just move on or ignore.  But it was especially gross.

1 hour ago, Darn said:

303E35B6-4E15-4A50-829D-6FDA9C3BC54D.jpeg

What a waste. 

Absolute waste. They would have been great together and very pretty. Some pics showing what could have been:

Fen Ana green dress.png

zach and loren Y&R 30th anniversary.jpg

Fen Ana  standing together..png

Ana Fen sitting on couch.jpg

It's a shame that this show didn't put them together or even keep them on in general. They could have done some interesting things with them as a couple and/or as individuals.

Edited by xtr

3 hours ago, titan1978 said:

Yeah, I reported it too.  And I usually just move on or ignore.  But it was especially gross.

What did I miss? Someone PM me the details.