John

RUMOR: YR Actress Back For Good

Say Phyllis and Nate stashed her away at the same clinic Phyllis was in her coma at. Boom.

They really need her though. Its honestly the only way I can see myself being willing to watch full time again.

Just now, Khan said:

Yes, Hillary coming back from the dead strains all kinds of credibility.  However, as BetterForgotten and others have said, fans won't accept MM back as anyone BUT Hillary.

Could Neil have learned She was alive right before he died and was paying her medical bills. He was gonan tell Devon but died first. If it is Hilary & I hope it is, then:

Where has she been

Who has her?

Who would take her/Kidnap?

I think it'd be stupid to do the new role thing. There's a lot of drama to be mined out of Hilary being alive. They should have had Devon use her eggs to make another child  and had Elena be the surrogate so we could have had an extra layer of drama by the time she got back.

13 minutes ago, detroitpiston said:

I think it'd be stupid to do the new role thing. There's a lot of drama to be mined out of Hilary being alive. They should have had Devon use her eggs to make another child  and had Elena be the surrogate so we could have had an extra layer of drama by the time she got back.

Now that's a soap. 

If this is true, I welcome Mishael back. I do wonder what type of role she may end up playing. And I wonder what will happen with Devon/Elena. I do believe that Elena may end up getting closer to Nate, but he is also getting closer to Abby. If Mishael returns maybe they will move Elena into a triangle with Nate and Abby (after having Devon be a bit torn between Elena and MM's character.)

Edited by xtr

14 minutes ago, xtr said:

If this is true, I welcome Mishael back. I do wonder what type of role she may end up playing. And I wonder what will happen with Devon/Elena. I do believe that Elena may end up getting closer to Nate, but he is also getting closer to Abby. If Mishael returns maybe they will move Elena into a triangle with Nate and Abby (after having Devon be a bit torn between Elena and MM's character.)

Uhm, dont we all see the qaud of Devon, maybe hilary, elena, and Nate coming a mile away. And for once, it can be a true one cause no one is related.  

Phillip was deader than Hilary. Lots of folks have been. Paging Jack Devereaux.

I don’t care how definite her death was. I want MIshael back as Hilary, and I don’t care how implausible or ridiculous it is,

They can hold up a sign that says FORGET HILARY EVER DIED for all I care.

2 hours ago, detroitpiston said:

They should have had Devon use her eggs to make another child  and had Elena be the surrogate so we could have had an extra layer of drama by the time she got back.

HELL YES.