ajsp35801

Y&R: Popular Actress Returns

TPTB never learn. once upon a time if an actor left, they were killed off for good or just left town.

Days pretty much started this trend by killing off Roman, then Marlena, Hope etc 

All these convoluted tales of back from the dead, amnesia, twins etc

Just have the character leave town. Let''s say that's what happened with Hilary. It could be sudden and mysterious or the writers can set something up that causes her to leave. When she returns, they might have to do some explaining to do but it would be less ridiculous than other far fetched stories.

There's a twitter account that usually posts accurate things and they said she's for sure Hilary. I'm sure she will be. The one thing I don't like is how these characters had no build up to her return in terms of storyline. I guess it's good that they'll hopefully be featured going forward. I'm thinking of picking the show back up now.

Why the hell would Hillary pose as her own doppelganger? Much less a lawyer?

1 hour ago, Vee said:

Why the hell would Hillary pose as her own doppelganger? Much less a lawyer?

You act like it would be the first time they trashed her character lol. The less it makes sense, the more likely it's gonna be to happen IMO.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

You act like it would be the first time they trashed her character lol. The less it makes sense, the more likely it's gonna be to happen IMO.

Its not the cbs leaker is it?

That Twitter account (formerly CBSRocks) does not hive out accurate spoilers, just obvious ones that if don't happen, can be explained away with a plans changed lol.   And yes Spoiled Spoiler Gal tweeted Hiliary is Amanda!

Was Hillary even dead long enough to study law? This is absurd. Did I miss something in her backstory that would imply she had gone to law school?

Nope. Nothing was missed. I think she's a long lost sister. That person in Twitter never knows anything. She's speculating. At this point, mishael doesn't even know. She said so on her own Instagram account. 

For those who really care what Mishael feels versus projecting their own feelings onto to her, she did a podcast with SOD. 

Edited by ajsp35801

Despite them trying to Cassify Mariah,  allowing CG to play a new character with A LOT of baggage and darkness in her past (unlike St. Cassie) definitely gave her more acting choices and stories.

I believe the same will be true for MiM - Hilary was a great character, but giving her a blank slate as a new character will provide her with more opportunities and stories - like filling in her background, new connections, romances, etc. And like CG, Mishael is a return the audience wants. 

I read somewhere that she's being filming in secret for past 2 months - I wonder if that's true and if it's scenes that will fill-in her ties to Adam, etc.  

After listening to the podcast and hearing Mishael's excitement for the new character, I agree @edgeofnik

Amanda is a fresh character and the show can do anything with her without being hampered by Hilary's baggage and past. 

I just hope mishael follows through with that haircut and/color so we can get rid of the wigs. Lol

On 9/19/2019 at 4:27 PM, ajsp35801 said:

I don't have any issues with any actors. I don't care for Phyllis/MS BUT, I am one of those that think she is Phyllis so I was happy to see her back. 

I honestly don't think you pay mishael much attention. If you did, you'd know that she has never had any issues with her story, even when her fans hated them. Your comments are 100% your feelings and nothing to do with her. 

lmao, like I said we'll see. I'd bet $$$ MM won't be confined to Devon-centric stories anymore. 🙄✌️

A character like Hiliary is never CONFINED to one story, and I don't think Amanda will be, she's a Lawyer!

13 hours ago, dio said:

lmao, like I said we'll see. I'd bet $$$ MM won't be confined to Devon-centric stories anymore. 🙄✌️

Mishael wasn't confined to Devon centric stories prior to her leaving. So what else is new?!