ajsp35801

Y&R: Popular Actress Returns

When I watched briefly for Sally and Kay in early 2017, I hated Hilary. Loathed and despised her. I don’t understand her popularity. She was a total mean girl c**t to Mariah.

Add this to the list of popular actors whose characters gets killed off, so they return in a new role. 

At least with Drucilla, a body was never recovered... 

Lmao fuckthis, bring back Dru. They hear the clamor for her return but just won't do it. The hate they have for VR runs deep.

12 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Hopefully no one is out over Mishael's return. Are either of Loren/Brytni in any danger, since you know they have a quota.

Brytni is probably safe. Hilary needs a rival. But Loren is probably in jeopardy. 

12 hours ago, Marlenaphan said:

When I watched briefly for Sally and Kay in early 2017, I hated Hilary. Loathed and despised her. I don’t understand her popularity. She was a total mean girl c**t to Mariah.

That story was ridiculously skewed for Mariah. Most have the discernment to see the assassination hilary received to push saint Mariah and won't hold it against her. 

10 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

Brytni is probably safe. Hilary needs a rival. But Loren is probably in jeopardy. 

That story was ridiculously skewed for Mariah. Most have the discernment to see the assassination hilary received to push saint Mariah and won't hold it against her. 

I mean, Mariah is a better character than Hilary and Camryn is a better actress than Mishael. I’m glad Hilary died and hope she stays that way.

13 hours ago, KMan101 said:

One of these days I'm going to open a thread with this title and see Victoria Rowell's name.

Never gonna happen.

The same way Y&R made a HUGE production for a week about Kristoff's death then continued to do absolutely NOTHING with the other tokens of color on the show.

2 hours ago, Marlenaphan said:

I mean, Mariah is a better character than Hilary and Camryn is a better actress than Mishael. I’m glad Hilary died and hope she stays that way.

😂

I can like them both. I also don't see any reason to lose Loren Lott. I also think we're closer now to seeing Rowell back on the show than ever before. Even if that's still miles from possible.

Screw the Black Budget!!! 

Why can't we have Hilary, Elena, and Ana on screen together? 

I mean we get Victoria/Phyllis/Sharon on screen constantly. However, we only get the POC characters if only once or twice a week which isn't beyond unfair. 

I mean with Hilary you can have this bold and brash yet vulnerable woman. 

Ana can be a young woman coming into her own who wants to become a successful Music exec whilst dealing with her relationship issues and familial drama too. 

I do think Elena needs more writing to carve her out a more defined personality. She should be pursuing her residency at Genoa City Memorial Hospital. Have her clash with Nate over medical procedures and treatments to patients as well as feel like in the beginning she has to back out of the relationship if Hilary is alive. Then perhaps she gains enough confidence to decide not to back down from Hilary and keeping Devon for herself too.