ajsp35801

Y&R: Popular Actress Returns

Tricia Cast hasn't been under contract with Y&R since 2001, @Marlenaphan. Y&R technically never fired her, they just stopped using her for occasional appearances since 2014. I believe Tricia's husband is also in poor health, so she has other priorities to focus on as well.

2 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Tricia Cast hasn't been under contract with Y&R since 2001, @Marlenaphan. Y&R technically never fired her, they just stopped using her for occasional appearances since 2014. I believe Tricia's husband is also in poor health, so she has other priorities to focus on as well.

I mean, they didn’t just stop using her, they wrote her out in 2012, so that’s just semantics.

I know about her husband. Maybe someday! Nina (and maybe Dru) is the only thing that could get me watching again.

13 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

Very interesting.

12 hours ago, Marlenaphan said:

One of these days I’m going to open a thread with this title and see Tricia Cast’s name.

One of these days I'm going to open a thread with this title and see Victoria Rowell's name.

Ah to dream. (But I love Tricia Cast too and agree she should also be on the show if she's able to be)

Edited by KMan101

2 minutes ago, David_Vickers said:

Just  NO to Sheila returning.

She’s needed. It’s ridiculous that Lauren doesn’t know she’s alive. Why didn’t Eric call her?

Lauren can pop over to B&B to interact with Sheila (assuming Brad Bell even cares about the character anymore). Sheila has no place on modern Y&R and her reach is only limited to Lauren, who is recurring and pretty much used only as support for Jack these days. 

Just now, BetterForgotten said:

Lauren can pop over to B&B to interact with Sheila (assuming Brad Bell even cares about the character anymore). Sheila has no place on modern Y&R and her reach is only limited to Lauren, who is recurring and pretty much used only as support for Jack these days. 

I don’t want to watch B&B. And they should have crossed Lauren over in 2017. It’s bizarre that she thinks Sheila is still dead.

10 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Hopefully no one is out over Mishael's return. Are either of Loren/Brytni in any danger, since you know they have a quota.

Some people are fearful they will get rid of Loren. Especially since she doesn't have much of a storyline and still doesn't have a love interest. I hope not, but you never know with this show. They did get rid of Alice Hunter/Kerry around the time they decided to bring on Brytni/Elena.