dragonflies

DAYS: TV LINE ranks the best top 10 character's of all time

Are they kidding with this list? Ben & Ciara?? Seriously??!! SERIOUSLY??!!!   :jeal0002:

Where's Hope, Tom, Julie, Kristen, Laura?

Victor Kiriakis' acerbic wit, Julie and Doug's panache,Alex and Anna's crazy partners-in-crime schtick...  Norm de Plume....    There's only one reason Robert Scott Wilson is on that list

Spoiler

55512.jpg

These lists they post are just clickbait. No two people are going to have the exact same list. My list would include Susan (Eileen’s version only), Jack, Carrie, Celeste, and Bonnie, among others.

These pointless lists always seem to be compiled by younger writers who know little about the overall history of the soaps, and base their selections on names they can easily find on the internet. Yawn. You can tell when genuine fans, genuine historians have input...and when they don't.

Don’t give them a click. The list is an abomination.

And I say that as someone who doesn’t consider DAYS “my” soap.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:46 PM, slick jones said:

Victor Kiriakis' acerbic wit, Julie and Doug's panache,Alex and Anna's crazy partners-in-crime schtick...  Norm de Plume....    There's only one reason Robert Scott Wilson is on that list

Hide contents

55512.jpg

Thank you

I don't even know who Ben and Ciara are.  Granted, I haven't watched DAYS in years but you usually hear about ultra popular characters from other soaps.  Never heard of them. 🤔

No Willow the hooker? No Sarah from Aremid? No Uncle Lou? No Parrot Man?? NO THANKS! 

:lol:

But seriously. Ben & Ciara? C'mon now... 

Edited by Gray Bunny
Aremid: Town of Secrets