victoria foxton

Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

Susan Banks is my favorite Days character of all time. It was painful and disheartening to watch Stacy ruin my fave. If you’re not a Susan fan, I don’t expect you to understand. But it hurt my heart to see the damage Stacy did to her. 

Days has a long history of bad recasts ruining my faves: Julie Pinson, Martha Madison, Kate Mansi, Kassie de Paiva, now Stacy.

2 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

No need to recast. Give Wilson their HEA, then bring back Paul and Leo and cast a bi man for them to fight over.

RIP Horton cabin. Does anyone know when it was first shown? I first remember seeing it in 1996 when Bo and Billie got stranded there the night before his wedding to Hope.

I actually laughed out loud when Sonny threatened to kill Eve. I'm sorry but Freddie is SO bad at trying to be threatening. At least his hair isn't slicked back.

It's been great seeing Rory. He's funny and adorable.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

14 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I actually laughed out loud when Sonny threatened to kill Eve. I'm sorry but Freddie is SO bad at trying to be threatening. At least his hair isn't slicked back.

He is awful.

So let me get this straight. Ciara is mad at Eve for hating the man that killed her daughter? This backwards ass writing to prop Ben the serial killer.

Rory is an idiot.

Edited by Antoyne

17 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

It's been great seeing Rory. He's funny and adorable.

He sure is. If I were JJ...I'd forget about what's her name and jump in bed with Rory...lol

Edited by Soapsuds

Just now, Soapsuds said:

He sure is. If I were JJ...is forget about what's her name and jump in bed with Rory...lol

Maybe that is on Ben's Mind... LOL

safe_image.php?d=AQCvQveE31iN_0_a&w=540&

8 hours ago, Marlenaphan said:

No need to recast. Give Wilson their HEA, then bring back Paul and Leo and cast a bi man for them to fight over.

No, wait. Can we just have JJ discover his bi side instead of casting someone new?

Just now, juppiter said:

No, wait. Can we just have JJ discover his bi side instead of casting someone new?

JJ is related to both Will & Sonny