Sign in to follow this  
Forever8

Interview and Documenatries BTS Of Soaps

Looking forward to the Passions 20th Anniversary Documentary. The cast just reached their goal on Kickstarter to begin filming so that should be fun. Wish more soaps that have passed would hold fan events and do things like this, it’s a great way to keep them alive when the fan base is still there.

Another Documentary on a Irish Soap

Fair City 1989 - 

It was a series covering the show's 20th Anniversary. This is the only part they have online that I was able to find. 

On 5/30/2019 at 9:23 PM, Riverdalefan1 said:

Wish more soaps that have passed would hold fan events and do things like this, it’s a great way to keep them alive when the fan base is still there.

Absolutely...one needs to look no further than the DS conventions that are still wildly popular all these years later. Members of the GL cast recently held a fan event on a cruise.

On 5/29/2019 at 7:05 PM, Gray Bunny said:

Oh wow, lots to watch here :) 

I always enjoyed CBS Sunday Morning's 2002 tribute to Guiding Light when it turned 50 years (on TV): 

Yeah, lots of good rare footage of classic. GL. I wonder what Bert was crying about in the beginning. That organ music is life. 

Happening to look for some Old School Corrie to watch and this documentary from 2004 came in the feed. Talking about the child actors from the show's history. 

On 7/20/2019 at 7:15 PM, mikelyons said:

Does anyone have a copy of the E! True Hollywood Story episode of Y&R? I've always wanted to see it.

I don't, but I remember it being rather Brenda Dickson-heavy. She was interviewed pretty extensively re: her final weeks on the show leading to her firing.