4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

(lol at how they know fans were annoyed at the quick presence of four Rosales, but they dump two and then add one ... um ... are they not getting it?)

They get it.  They just don't care.  (Or, they think hiring a "soap name" like ELR will help viewers accept the family better.)

Edited by Khan

1 hour ago, Khan said:

They get it.  They just don't care.  (Or, they think hiring a "soap name" like ELR will help viewers accept the family better.)

True, it's pretty blatant they don't care, lol. And I do think you're probably right on the latter, thinking ELR will help viewers accept the family better. Lots of folks on Twitter are gushing over her hiring ... of course. I wish I could be happy about her joining, I like her, but nah, I could do without Mama Rosales. No thanks. lol

43 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

True, it's pretty blatant they don't care, lol. And I do think you're probably right on the latter, thinking ELR will help viewers accept the family better. Lots of folks on Twitter are gushing over her hiring ... of course. I wish I could be happy about her joining, I like her, but nah, I could do without Mama Rosales. No thanks. lol

But... what if people don't know who ELR is - either from AMC or CSI... I agree with you KMan - I love Eva but this doesn't turn me on to this overproduced family. We lost two, just to gain one.  At some point in time, they will be gone -- I'm not saying it'll happen overnight or in the next year but one day.

I would love to see her opposite PB so we don't have him in Phyllis' orbit again and his match with Kerry was just a bust from jump.

In her SOD interview Eva says that the original deal was for 7 eps but then that got extended to 10, and then a 'bunch more'

So at this stage its a short stint but may turn into a continuing role.

I find it it surprising she'd even sign up for a handful of episodes. She's a did primetime (and you know how daytime loves people who did primetime) and she's a soap superstar.