Sign in to follow this  
John

DAYS: Vets Return

THAAO PENGHLIS CONFIRMS LEANN HUNLEY'S RETURN...

Thaao Penghlis, whose upcoming return was confirmed in the makeup room photo chart a few months ago, has also confirmed Leann Hunley is returning as Anna. In an Instagram post today, Penghlis stated he and Hunley would be airing in July.

"Thank you all from Leann & myself for your continued support. We had a great time celebrating Days & it’s nominees. You will see us on the screen in July. But is it Tony or Andre? #Days #NBC #love #romance #winning #vets#passion #Armani #style #fashion"

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup

1 hour ago, Khan said:

Knowing DAYS, they'll probably bring him back as Neil Curtis.

:lol:

Or, in a misguided effort at bringing back legacy characters from the past... Tommy Horton. 

Actually, it IS six months ago.  Thanks to DAYS and their wonky af taping schedule, the whole damn universe is off-calendar.

2 hours ago, Darn said:

This July or next July? Because if it's this July wouldn't we have known 6 months ago?

Thaao's return has been known for a while. It's Leann's return that is a suprise/news.

This shocked me, because I knew nothing about it....Not the Thaao part....The Leann part.  I've known for a while that Thaao is taping.  I am meh about him.  

Leann Hunley is a legend, so welcome back.  Ron saw her on "Dynasty", so we know he is a fan.  I think we may actually get a Tony and Anna reunion.  I'll piss myself over joy if that happens.  

Of course it is not a long term gig, but I'll take OTT Anna for a moment,  and enjoy it.  That character should be a signature role on a soap like "Days of Our Lives'.  

We got a Tony and Anna reunion under Hogan Sheffer a decade ago, and we all know how that turned out!

Leann Hunley was one of the primary reasons I got sucked into DAYS back in '83. She was gone by '86 (as was I, for the most part, from the audience but not because of anything on the show) but I turned in for her return in '07 and again a couple of years later with Anna's fiasco of a reunion with her best friend Calliope. (Was that ever rectified)? I haven't seen her other subsequent appearances but I will probably turn in this time. 

I just hope she's not so whacky. I really enjoy Thaao, so I'm excited he's back. I really wish they'd stop killing him off. 

6 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I just hope she's not so whacky. I really enjoy Thaao, so I'm excited he's back. I really wish they'd stop killing him off. 

Her last visit proved that Ron is going to write her as OTT wacky.  

She carried around an urn, for Christ's sake.  That was so bad....

On 5/6/2019 at 5:02 PM, Khan said:

Actually, it IS six months ago.  Thanks to DAYS and their wonky af taping schedule, the whole damn universe is off-calendar.

I wonder how ANYONE can keep track of anything with that schedule. What a nightmare!!

On 5/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, DaysFanatic777 said:

Her last visit proved that Ron is going to write her as OTT wacky.  

She carried around an urn, for Christ's sake.  That was so bad....

Wasn’t she carrying around that urn when they were looking for Stefano, that was before Ron wasn’t it?

On 5/12/2019 at 2:07 AM, Dr Neil Curtis said:

Wasn’t she carrying around that urn when they were looking for Stefano, that was before Ron wasn’t it?

Yeah it was before Ron, I think it started in her 2017 return with Austin and Carrie.