dragonflies

Days: Actor's to return this fall

16 hours ago, koos said:

I dont know how this taping schedule can save them money when every badly-received story or character/actor bleeds viewers.

When they shovel dirt on this show next year, we will all be stating the MULTITUDE of reasons for it's inevitable demise....

The taping schedule will be a highly cited talking point.  

It was a definite problem when Dena trashed this show multiple times, and it's still a problem today

roseingrave.gif

8 minutes ago, John said:

I think this return was in the cards when they left 

I'm sure it was. I keep hearing conflicting info tho ... no one's really saying how long they're back. I've heard it's more than a quick visit but not long-term either. So I wonder what it is? Everyone keeps acting like "they're back" without any word on how long it actually is ...

@DaysFanatic777 any chance you've heard anything on how long this really is? 

On 5/10/2019 at 10:02 AM, Antoyne said:

I like Chad and Abby so I'm happy. I actually lost interest again once they left.

With Kate Mansi back I need Abby back. I like Flynn and Chad more than some so I'm good with this. I just want to know for sure how long it is. I keep hearing it's not long-term but everyone's acting like it is so I wonder if it changed? Notice how we get announcements for casting and sometimes it's for a dayplayer who lasts a day? And then we have returns promoted like "they're back" but they're already done filming when they air? lol ... 

Edited by KMan101

3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I'm sure it was. I keep hearing conflicting info tho ... no one's really saying how long they're back. I've heard it's more than a quick visit but not long-term either. So I wonder what it is? Everyone keeps acting like "they're back" without any word on how long it actually is ...

@DaysFanatic777 any chance you've heard anything on how long this really is? 

With Kate Mansi back I need Abby back. I like Flynn and Chad more than some so I'm good with this. I just want to know for sure how long it is. I keep hearing it's not long-term but everyone's acting like it is so I wonder if it changed? Notice how we get announcements for casting and sometimes it's for a dayplayer who lasts a day? And then we have returns promoted like "they're back" but they're already done filming when they air? lol ... 

I don’t watch consistently enough for the comings and going’s to truly effect me. I came back for Kate Mansi as Abby and then lost interest again once she left. I also like Flynn as Chad. Weeping Nicole will test my love of them though if she’s still crying when they return.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

Wait, Shatner watches DAYS?  LOL!

One of the only ones... (per the ratings)

11 minutes ago, Errol said:

One of the only ones... (per the ratings)

Oh The Shade