Taoboi

GH May 2019 Discussion Thread

That opening looks like something a fan would make. It looks so unprofessional. I don't watch GH, but I saw the discussion about a cheap opening from the side bar and had to come see for myself. Seriously, there are amateur people on Youtube who could have done a better job with an opening.

16 hours ago, ReddFoxx said:

That opening looks like something a fan would make. It looks so unprofessional. I don't watch GH, but I saw the discussion about a cheap opening from the side bar and had to come see for myself. Seriously, there are amateur people on Youtube who could have done a better job with an opening.

Years ago I made a great opening for OLTL.... It was better than the last opening that was used...

19 hours ago, robbwolff said:

Aside from the new theme (which I really like) and adjusted pace, there was another HUGE change. Gone is the the Port Charles skyline. The opening credits now end with a shot of the title superimposed over the iconic GH building.

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 3.39.27 PM.png

Literally the *only* part I liked.

The music for that opening is absolutely awful.  Horrible.

This show has had two iconic themes.  Either one could have been updated to use with the credits.

The only visual I like is the end as it flashes to the hospital, which is better than a Port Charles skyline.

The only thing Frons did that brought me any joy during his reign of terror was making AMC go back to using the theme music from the early 1990’s.  It helped those last openings so much just using that music.  I would kill for an updated Faces of the Heart, or an updated ambulance opening.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:17 PM, Marco Dane said:

It has a ATWL/GL feeling to the theme.....

Somehow this looks worse to me.  The technology is accessible (and affordable) to do better now.  You have to be really lazy and indifferent to do something this bad.

Me either, shes especially being a total c u next tuesday to Robert. 

I thought Josh Swickard/Chase did a great job on his song yesterday. 

Finola's also lost whatever charm she had left as an actress, IMO. That or the material just isn't for her and she's bored...

Edited by BetterForgotten

Nah, she's grand. It's the show.

Why is cold-blooded killer Ava singing at the Nurses Ball?

16 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Franco sang and danced today, so why not? 🤢

He also made me hit mute during Obrecht's singing, and KG is a great singer..........

More Nina is ABSOLUTELY NEVER NEEDED!

I notice they were wise enough to keep JZ away from solos in the opening. Not complaining, but her face looked pretty settled.  

MV5BMWQ3NjBmOTctNzZmMC00OTI5LTliYjYtYTcz

One of my favorite nurses----and she finally got a last name!!!!!

The nurses opening was much better than that "Welcome to the Nurses Ball",

Swickard truly seems to love being on the show.

I hope Robert gets a better story than Anna and  Dawgy Daddy

latest?cb=20151105000558

I actually enjoyed Peter sticking it to Shiloh, as well as Lucas standing up to Brad about Dawn of Duh.

There is absolutely no reason that Frank can make for Felicia, Mac, Lucy, Scott, etc... not organically fitting into every week. They are all seamlessy involved with the rest of the characters (outside of his fuque-ing pets). Wake the Hell up ValenVarni!

William Lipton has had some really decent scenes. Definitely a highlight of the younger cast.