32 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Most seem to like the actress playing Flo (I still lol at "Flo" though as a name for a beautiful blonde 20-something). I thought about tuning in for Denise Richards (I had no doubts B&B would be the perfect soap for her), but I can't stomach the show for too long. Maybe like you I'll record and binge one day and find a way to chug through it ...

But the real question is: when will he lose interest like he always does?

I know.  I hear the name and constantly think "Mel, kiss my grittssss". 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

I know.  I hear the name and constantly think "Mel, kiss my grittssss". 

Same!

21 hours ago, Fevuh said:

And it is so stupid that they immediately re-wrote what had just happened...Hope with "this was your big secret you were keeping!" with Flo.  Hope was standing right there when they showed her the DNA results for the first time.  Clearly that would not be the 'secret' she was keeping because Hope saw her find out for the first time. 

Oh, that irritated me.  It's like they don't even try to keep the writing consistent from episode to episode.  Or even scene to scene.  Do the script writers even bother to read the script of the previous episode?

Edited by crc
1 hour ago, crc said:

Oh, that irritated me.  It's like they don't even try to keep the writing consistent from episode to episode.  Or even scene to scene.  Do the script writers even bother to read the script of the previous episode? 

I said to my sister...were soaps always this bad and we just didn't notice?  Where there are horrible plot holes and rewriting stuff the very next day...were they always this bad and we just didn't notice?  But I don't think so...not this bad. 

33 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

I said to my sister...were soaps always this bad and we just didn't notice?  Where there are horrible plot holes and rewriting stuff the very next day...were they always this bad and we just didn't notice?  But I don't think so...not this bad. 

In all honesty, to me, Hope's blind assumption was reminiscent of the dumbed down Salemites of the mid-90's on DAYS with Reilly as headwriter. 

I read some shows had continuity editors to make sure there wasnt errors like these.  I guess that got eliminated with all the budget cuts.

Soaps used to be better written till the late 90s...and have rarely been consistent since.  AMC in the last few months of its ABC run was the last time I enjoyed a soap...a mix of drama, humor and history being respected.

I think Flo being Storms daughter is a good move..but the show will focus on the Hope angle..not on the irony of Storm vowing to be a good dad and not be like his dad..and letting his anger at his dad ruin his life....and the huge irony of having a child he never knew about.  Would have been a great angle to have explored..imho

I'm so sick to death of Hope and her "agony".   And why is Thomas sitting around shirtless for no reason?  LOL. 

Edited by Fevuh
On 4/15/2019 at 12:58 PM, KMan101 said:

Most seem to like the actress playing Flo (I still lol at "Flo" though as a name for a beautiful blonde 20-something).

What a horrible name to choose.  To her nieces and nephews, she is literally "Aunt Flo."  LOL 

I watched a bit of the paternity reveal scenes and jeez there were just too many blonde women in one room. I mean, props for Bell for casting the Logans to look like family but damn.. Luckily Katie is still there to break the mold.

Edited by Markjeh
6 hours ago, FrenchFan said:

I can confirm that Karla Mosley was taken off contract. Her last contract airdate was 3/19.

So having her come back from Paris and divorcing Rick was really just as senseless as we all knew it would be.

35 minutes ago, Markjeh said:

So having her come back from Paris and divorcing Rick was really just as senseless as we all knew it would be.

Huge disappointment. They should have just left her and Rick married and off canvas.

34 minutes ago, Markjeh said:

THIS

It annoys the hell out of me. For 10 talk-to-episodes they ruined this couple that they put so much effort into. 

IDK. I wouldn't even say they put a crap ton of effort into them. They were mean girls to Aly for a while but have mostly been supporting and off-screen. Rick was quickly discarded (I figured B&B would waste Young, and they did). Karla Mosley's never been that great of an actress but she was passable on the show and mean girl Maya worked for her. Too bad she wasn't allowed to be a flawed individual who wasn't very nice. They completely dropped the ball. They never had plans to tell a real story with Maya. It was over as soon as it started.