victoria foxton

Days: April 2019 Discussion Thread

39 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Jack's ''big'' rally was awful. They could only scrape together a couple extra's. Wonder who deleted the video from Eve's laptop? Out of the entire week today's episode was the best. But that's not saying much. Since Eve couldn't show the video. She told the ''big crowd''. She and Jack were getting married. I remember Jack & Eve's marriage of convenience. That was entertaining . This second marriage wouldn't be.  D3aCGOAXoAAkgNC.jpg

LOL at that dude looking at Claire like she's a crazy freak. I love it.

Jack's return has been so bad. Not to mention I hate Eve now. But good grief. That "rally" with all of 10 people in attendance was laughable. At least Jennifer has been looking decent lately?

I know that Claire set the fire, but I have to laugh at everyone being so suspicious of the lighter, as if no two lighters look alike.

I like Sheila, but no to her and Abe. Just no.

Baby David is cute 😍 But you know Rafe is going to decide to take him in without even talking to Hope about it. He is just the worst.

21 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

I haven't seen today's show yet so not sure. Lawd he looked so good the other day.

waiting for a picture. :P ;) 

I wish a Capwell C would fall on Claire, I cannot stand that macadamia. How long before she hauls off and shoots someone...

4 minutes ago, SFK said:

I wish a Capwell C would fall on Claire, I cannot stand that macadamia. How long before she hauls off and shoots someone...

I've hated Claire from day 1. 

11 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

So Rex and Sarah tell Will, there's something seriously wrong with him. All Chandler does is his smirks. giphy.gif

Bith Chandler and Freddie smirked their way through every scene.

This soap has been painful to watch. Today's eppy was preempted..thank goodness...can't take the mess that is the return of Jack and all the other awful stories.

On 4/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, SFK said:

Eh. Crazy Claire works better than any other version (I could do without her too, though). She's leaving sometime this year.

10 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

This soap has been painful to watch. Today's eppy was preempted..thank goodness...can't take the mess that is the return of Jack and all the other awful stories.

I don't find the show painful or awful. But that's not saying the stories are good either ... it's just meh for me. It's empty.

19 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

You didn't miss much. Tripp & Haley got married. As did Jack & Eve. Ciara & Ben had sex in that shack Stefan gave Ben to live in.  

Today’s show was awful because of the Jack rally/wedding scenes. The screaming crowd was ridiculous, and Matthew Ashford has been overacting to a pathetic degree. It’s made me hate the character of Jack, and I despise Eve, too.

i also feel like we’re getting the same Claire scenes every day.