jcar03

GH and Y&R Casting News

13 hours ago, John said:

Nate, Adam & Now Phyllis

I have to say New Nate looks much better than the current one.

https://www.instagram.com/seandominic55/?hl=en

13 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

I actually liked Gina T and Sandra Nelson in the role of Phyllis over Stafford.. only because both of those actresses were less campy and over the top.. and both Gina T and Sandra Nelson could give a glare that could cut through glass.

Upside will be a drinking game will be developed to take a shot anytime Stafford does one of her famous acting tics as Phyllis.

Loved Sandra Nelson 

Yikes. Y&R actors now liking tweets saying this is total bullshit. 

That show is already an awful mess behind the scenes, this will just continue. 

12 hours ago, Vizion said:

How long did people really think GT was going to commute from Jersey to LA every week? 

I actually had no clue she was travelling that far, but reading your previous post, it definitely puts a better perspective. 

I'm sure the long time cast and crew did NOT miss MS and are NOT looking forward to her return. Only exception is JM! 

And tbh, I feel like his failure with GT is what prompted this. Angelica McDaniel wants Shey so that Rey can be made. They need Nick in a pairing that works and out of the way. 

I’m just curious how they’ll promote this. Shades of Rebecca Budig/Sabine Singh? They’d never get away with something that egregious, of course—GT is not SS—and they may want to stay low-key after all of this backlash. I do wonder if we’ll see MS on The Talk discussing her return.

DA Stafford© is returning to Y&R? Oh lord guess this must be the Easter ham delivered early.

Will miss Gina for sure, highly under appreciated for her work. 

They deserve whatever they get with Stafford behind the scenes. I'm sure she'll be back to acting a plum ass petulant fool in no time, especially if they pair her back up with PB instead of Morrow. I do wonder how Sharon Case is feeling right about now.

Since Morina and JG are going this far can we PLEASE get Mishael Morgan back with the contract she deserves?!!!!

Gina is too young for Eve, just like she was for Phyllis, bring her to Days as Sarahs sister Noelle 

I will say I am utterly shocked, they must have offered MS a great deal for her to return, cause I NEVER thought she'd return to Y&R

3 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Gina is too young for Eve, just like she was for Phyllis, bring her to Days as Sarahs sister Noelle 

I will say I am utterly shocked, they must have offered MS a great deal for her to return, cause I NEVER thought she'd return to Y&R

Wasn't her reason for leaving because JFP's wasn't propping her like the previous producers did?

Man, I still loved one of the first episodes with JFP's in charge when Nina slapped Phyllis than said on the phone that she was taking out the trash.. and than Lauren laid into Phyllis for being thoughtless in regards to Nina.  

So I have a feeling.. Phyllis will be propped again.

1 hour ago, StepBack said:

Damn. Now Victoria Rowell is definitely never coming back.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised. Could he why Ghost Dru isn’t returning for the memorial episodes...Of course that’s pure speculation, but it seems like they have big plans for Y&R

Not looking forward to this at all.  Gina has made Phyllis her own over these last 5 years and frankly, GH exposed Michelle’s worst traits as an actor.