jcar03

GH and Y&R Casting News

when MS comes back I wonder if CL's gonna be put back on contract and they will suddenly be bffs again? It was weird seeing them act like friends last week. lol

5 minutes ago, xtr said:

Oh god. I know I’m a minority, but the only role I could ever stomach CW in is crazy Annie on GL. I don’t think a lukewarm nothing part like Nina will change that.

Oh, and what an unflattering photo of her in that article.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Cynthia Watros. I would've rather she stayed on Y&R back in the day (didn't she leave for a short-term MTV role?). I'll check out GH again solely for her, but honestly I wish it was a different role on a different soap. 

1 hour ago, xtr said:

OK, wow... this is a huge get. I think she'll actually be able to make the character "happen" in a way MS just could not. I wonder if we'll get a Carly/Nina rivalry, now? LOL 

7 minutes ago, Darn said:

This is just Frank being petty. This character is FLOP! Let her gooooo.

YES! He literally said on twitter that Cynthia was going to continue Nina's LEGACY. Seriously like WTF??

40 minutes ago, dio said:

OK, wow... this is a huge get. I think she'll actually be able to make the character "happen" in a way MS just could not. I wonder if we'll get a Carly/Nina rivalry, now? LOL 

I agree.   She's a great actress, and to me she was always believable as both a romantic heroine and as someone off her rocker.   However, the writing is a mess on GH, and Nina is a mess of a character.  So it will be interesting to see if CW can overcome those huge issues.  Although I think if anyone can make that character work, CW is one of the few actresses that could.

1 hour ago, Gray Bunny said:

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Cynthia Watros. I would've rather she stayed on Y&R back in the day (didn't she leave for a short-term MTV role?). I'll check out GH again solely for her, but honestly I wish it was a different role on a different soap. 

Watros left when she was cast on "Finding Carter", she was a regular.  The show last 2 seasons.