Jump to content

B&B: Character being killed off


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/linsey-godfrey-addresses-carolines-bb-death/

 

Linsey Godfrey (Sarah, DAYS) took to social media to weigh in on the death of her previous alter ego, B&B’s Caroline. “Hi Everyone, So I just got back from Caroline’s funeral..it was beautiful. It appears it’s time to say goodbye to our Caroline Spencer. I just want to first say a huge thank you to Brad Bell [executive producer/head writer] and the entire Bold and the Beautiful family. I truly adored every aspect of the wacky, feisty, sassy Caroline. I loved my time at Bold! Don’y be sad, even though she is gone, I promise Brad and the writers have some awesome drama up their sleeves for you! Thank you for all your support and love over the years! Don’t worry I hear Caroline has a brunette doppelgänger over in Salem, might be worth investigating.” Godfrey played Caroline from 2012-17 and appeared again in 2018 before joining the cast of DAYS as Sarah.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And Bell somehow had no interest in Jacob Young either. But man, Darin Brooks and Scott Clifton dominate the airtime. It's definitely mind boggling. I think Brad projects himself onto Liam, personally.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"I promise Brad and the writers have some awesome drama up their sleeves for you!" She forgot to add:  "That will be completely forgotten/ignored by the time May sweeps arrives!" 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

wow so Taylor is still on the show? She has a storyline and isnt just a Steffy prop?

Well, she's mostly been a Steffy prop, but she's been on more frequently then I'd have expected.  My guess is that she'll technically have a story like the flirtation with Dr. Reese, but it will only be to serve some purpose for the Steffy/Hope/Liam storyline.  My guess is whatever happens with Ridge and Taylor will be more about Thomas and Hope.  I don't think any of the vets can have their "own" storyline nowadays unless it serves the Big 3 somehow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i just need somewhere to vent... how come Liam being kissed by Sally was an ICEBERG for Liam/Steffy's relationship, but Wyatt is out here kissing and being kissed by Flo, and not even being arsed to tell Sally, yet he has the nerve to be pissed off because she's not running to him and telling him what Thomas is up to.

 

like, I know this show's history with Ridge/Eric and how they would flounce from women-to-women, and not be blamed. And now they are trying to revisit that on Liam/Wyatt, and it's like... wtf?

 

first of all, Liam, and Wyatt in particular are hideous trolls compared to classic Ridge and Eric. Why do the women on this show have to keep it tight, meanwhile Wyatt has no chin or neck and just looks more and more disgusting as the days go on. I honestly can't w/ this show anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are they killing a character that isn't even on screen? And rocking the Forresters? She's a Spencer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jjjg said:

Why are they killing a character that isn't even on screen? And rocking the Forresters? She's a Spencer.

 

Because Brad Bell is a petty bitch. He probably expected Linsey to sit at home waiting for the phone to ring when he wanted to use her again. 

 

She's already dead and Thomas is suddenly using Douglas to win over Hope (when was he in love with her? With story beats dropped and randomly picked up it's possible I missed that, as I don't tune in every day, but lately I've had the show on ... yeesh!)

 

My issue is why isn't Thomas going after Sally and using Douglas? (most likely because the show has to revolve around Liam and Hope and Thomas is of course Steffy's brother so I see why I guess ...) That would feel more believable to me, but not sure what they're going for with Thomas. He gives off a Lifetime villain vibe to me. Bizarre. With Matthew Atkison as Thomas I wouldn't be shocked if Thomas murdered Caroline (that's the vibe nuThomas gives off), but I'm going Lifetime movie of the week here and I know that they wouldn't go that far, but it is Brad Bell! lol

Edited by KMan101
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

Because Brad Bell is a petty bitch. He probably expected Linsey to sit at home waiting for the phone to ring when he wanted to use her again. 

 

She's already dead and Thomas is suddenly using Douglas to win over Hope (when was he in love with her? With story beats dropped and randomly picked up it's possible I missed that, as I don't tune in every day, but lately I've had the show on ... yeesh!)

 

My issue is why isn't Thomas going after Sally and using Douglas? (most likely because the show has to revolve around Liam and Hope and Thomas is of course Steffy's brother so I see why I guess ...) That would feel more believable to me, but not sure what they're going for with Thomas. He gives off a Lifetime villain vibe to me. Bizarre. With Matthew Atkison as Thomas I wouldn't be shocked if Thomas murdered Caroline (that's the vibe nuThomas gives off), but I'm going Lifetime movie of the week here and I know that they wouldn't go that far, but it is Brad Bell! lol

 

I think it would have made more sense if Thomas had ended up reconnecting with Sally, and posed a threat to Sally and Wyatt's relationship. Instead of having him act creepy and go after Hope. Wyatt could have been concerned about Sally and Thomas's growing closeness and could have a gotten closer to Flo. Then we could have had a believable/non incestuous/non overplayed quad.

 

I don't like how they are having Thomas acting creepy and basically preying on Hope who is his actual step-sister. That is wrong in more ways than one, IMO. They still could have had the element of Hope being drawn to Douglass and trying to comfort him. And that could have had an impact on her and Liam's marriage. But I don't think they should have had Thomas want her romantically. And actually try and outright steal her from Liam, even going so far to use his son to do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xtr said:

 

I think it would have made more sense if Thomas had ended up reconnecting with Sally, and posed a threat to Sally and Wyatt's relationship. Instead of having him act creepy and go after Hope. Wyatt could have been concerned about Sally and Thomas's growing closeness and could have a gotten closer to Flo. Then we could have had a believable/non incestuous/non overplayed quad.

 

I don't like how they are having Thomas acting creepy and basically preying on Hope who is his actual step-sister. That is wrong in more ways than one, IMO. They still could have had the element of Hope being drawn to Douglass and trying to comfort him. And that could have had an impact on her and Liam's marriage. But I don't think they should have had Thomas want her romantically. And actually try and outright steal her from Liam, even going so far to use his son to do it.

 

It is SO creepy, lol. They could have played it differently with Hope and her attachment to Douglas, I agree. It just feels so out of nowhere and I'm not sure why they're having Thomas basically become a creepy stalker who's using his son to draw in his prey. Lord. Brad has never known what to do with Thomas. He should have been posing a problem for Sally and Wyatt and manipulating Flo, if they want him to be a villain of sorts. 

 

The show is almost always such a hot mess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

people keep saying he's "preying" on Hope, like she's some helpless victim and I find that SO annoyingly patronizing. Hope is grown enough to steal her step-sister's husband while he's distraught over his wife's cheating with his pops and old enough to get pregnant with his kid. So, let's get a grip. Hope deserves everything she's getting. She should have stayed in Paris, tbh. If anything Thomas is grieving the loss of Caroline and compartmentalising all that ish into snagging Hope. 

 

it's actually a pretty sad story. 

Edited by dio
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...