Sign in to follow this  
ReddFoxx

Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin indicted in bribery case

6 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

Good. I hope they do get jail time. Funny how these Hollywood elitists preach how regular people should live their lives - no school choice, socialized medicine, green energy, gated communities, armed security guards  - and, yet, they don't follow any of those 'ideals.'

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

5 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

Well, with plea bargains and such, I highly doubt she will be sent to prison for 40 years. 

Same.

LOL @ HC's decision to run the rest of season 6 of WCTH w/ her edited out.  You just know the results are going to be jarring as hell to watch.

44 minutes ago, Khan said:

Same.

LOL @ HC's decision to run the rest of season 6 of WCTH w/ her edited out.  You just know the results are going to be jarring as hell to watch.

Yeah, I'm not sure what I think of that. I don't watch the show so I don't know if she has a big part. Still it's not like she raped, assaulted or murdered someone.  Does she really need to be erased from the show?

3 hours ago, Juliajms said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what I think of that. I don't watch the show so I don't know if she has a big part. Still it's not like she raped, assaulted or murdered someone.  Does she really need to be erased from the show?

If the show was on any other channel, I don't think she would have met the same fate. Hallmark don't play when it comes to "values". 

I am truly living for Lori revealing herself as the opportunistic, delusional real housewife that she is. I can see Lifetime or FX offering her some villainess roles. She could seriously make a comeback this way. Own your badness, Aunt Becky! 

1 hour ago, Graham said:

If the show was on any other channel, I don't think she would have met the same fate. Hallmark don't play when it comes to "values". 

I am truly living for Lori revealing herself as the opportunistic, delusional real housewife that she is. I can see Lifetime or FX offering her some villainess roles. She could seriously make a comeback this way. Own your badness, Aunt Becky! 

I can see it. In some of those pictures you can see that she isn't all sweetness and light.  Maybe she'll end up on one of the Real Housewives shows. It sounds like she is rich enough that she could just kick back and live a nice life out of the public eye, if that's her choice.

I read fans are already bombarding Hallmark to replace Lori with Lisa Whelchel. Lisa said she would consider it if Hallmark came calling. 

"Aunt Becky" getting replaced on her show by the quintessential "rich b***h," "Blair Warner."  There's something about that that I love, lol!

2 hours ago, Khan said:

"Aunt Becky" getting replaced on her show by the quintessential "rich b***h," "Blair Warner."  There's something about that that I love, lol!

Maybe everyone on this board should join in and write Hallmark. Lisa is also set to host a collectors show on MeTv. 

1 hour ago, SoapDope said:

Maybe everyone on this board should join in and write Hallmark. Lisa is also set to host a collectors show on MeTv. 

I agree - she'd be a wonderful fit.

14 hours ago, Juliajms said:

I can see it. In some of those pictures you can see that she isn't all sweetness and light.  Maybe she'll end up on one of the Real Housewives shows. It sounds like she is rich enough that she could just kick back and live a nice life out of the public eye, if that's her choice.

Actually, I can imagine her getting some "street cred" once she gets out of the joint like Martha Stewart did. She and Felicity will probably go to Camp Cupcake or another one of those cushier, minimum security prisons.