Jump to content
SamandWillowFan

Actors who were involved in real life

Recommended Posts

Who are some actors that were confirmed or rumored to be involved in real-life? I know the actors who played Tammy and Jonathan on Guiding Light dated, but wasn't it rumored that he had dated Gina Tognoni before her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kin Shriner was Genie Francis’s first serious relationship when she was a teen on GH.  He was... not a teen.

 

Justin Hartley and Lindsay Hartley met on Passions.

 

Weren’t Lane Davies and Nancy Grahn a couple at one point in real life while on SB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As The World has easily cornered the market on this one, LOL.

 

  • Justin Deas & Margaret Colin (Tom & Margo Hughes) who are still married.
  • Colleen Zenk & Marker Pinter (Barbara Ryan, Brian McColl) who are not.
  • Finn Carter & Steven Webber (Sierra Esteban, Kevin Gibson) divorced.
  • Lindsay Frost & Rick Giolito (Betsy Stewart Andropoulous, Nick Castello) ?? I heard divorced but unconfirmed.
  • Bill Shanks & Ashley Crow (Casey Peretti, Beatrice McKechnie)  divorced.
  • Jon Hensley & (Babette) Renée Props (Holden Snyder, Ellie Snyder- siblings)  dated
  • Jon Hensley & Kelly Menighan Hensley (Holden Snyder, Emily Stewart) divorced
  • Terri Colombino & Austin Peck (Katie Peretti & Brad Snyder) married 

 

There may be others that I've left out.  I think that Don Hastings' wife Leslie Denniston used to be on the show but that was a little before my time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Her first run was around '78 as Karen Peters, and she married Don Hastings in 1980.  Then she returned as doomed Carolyn Crawford.

 

By the time the Carolyn Crawford murder mystery rolled around, I had tuned out because I was just too busy to watch.  I was a sporadic viewer during the '90s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SamandWillowFan said:

Who are some actors that were confirmed or rumored to be involved in real-life? I know the actors who played Tammy and Jonathan on Guiding Light dated, but wasn't it rumored that he had dated Gina Tognoni before her?

 

Yeah he dated GT, I didn't know he'd dated the actress who played Tammy though.

 

I like the couples who were in popular on screen pairings, supercouples if you will.

  • Jack and Kristina Wagner were married for 13 years, together longer than that though.
  • Eva La Rue and John Callahan were married, now divorced.
  • Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos are shockingly still together after 20+ years.
  • Human hound dog Thorsten Kaye and Susan Haskell have been together for over 20 years now as well, I'm not sure if they ever married.

Not supercouples, not even remotely but:

  • Kassie and James DePaiva are also shockingly still married. I believe they got together while one or both of them were married to other people but don't quote me on that.
  • David and Melissa Fumero have been married for over a decade now. He's 10 years her senior. Hey at least she wasn't a teenager like Erin Torpey when they started dating (correct me if I'm wrong).

     


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

As The World has easily cornered the market on this one, LOL.

 

  • Justin Deas & Margaret Colin (Tom & Margo Hughes) who are still married.
  • Colleen Zenk & Marker Pinter (Barbara Ryan, Brian McColl) who are not.
  • Finn Carter & Steven Webber (Sierra Esteban, Kevin Gibson) divorced.
  • Lindsay Frost & Rick Giolito (Betsy Stewart Andropoulous, Nick Castello) ?? I heard divorced but unconfirmed.
  • Bill Shanks & Ashley Crow (Casey Peretti, Beatrice McKechnie)  divorced.
  • Jon Hensley & (Babette) Renée Props (Holden Snyder, Ellie Snyder- siblings)  dated
  • Jon Hensley & Kelly Menighan Hensley (Holden Snyder, Emily Stewart) divorced
  • Terri Colombino & Austin Peck (Katie Peretti & Brad Snyder) married 

 

There may be others that I've left out.  I think that Don Hastings' wife Leslie Denniston used to be on the show but that was a little before my time.

Maura West and Scott DeFreitas (Carly Tenney and Andy Dixon). Will be married 20 years next year and with SIX kids.

Edited by Faulkner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Saucedo and Rebecca Herbst (Juan/Liz, GH) - to my knowledge, still married

 

Jonathan Jackson and Lisa Vultaggio (Lucky/Hannah, GH) - married for 17 years with three kids

 

Robin Wright and (RIP) Dane Witherspoon (Kelly/Joe, Santa Barbara) - married for a couple years, divorced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Passions, aside from Lindsay and Justin Hartley, both Ben Masters and Tracey Ross were romantically involved for a period of time.

 

Jesse Metcalfe and Taylor Anne Mountz dated in real life prior to her leaving the show.

 

Travis Schuldt and Natalie Zea met during the show and are now married.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gina Tognoni and Tom Pelphrey (ex-Jonathan, GL)

 

Gina Tognoni and Don Jeffcoat (ex-Joey, OLTL)

 

Gina Tognoni and Mark Derwin (ex-Mallet on GL, ex-Ben on OLTL)

 

I believe Gina Tognoni also briefly dated Nathan Fillion (ex-Joey on OLTL)

 

Cady McClain (ex-Rosanna, ATWT) and Hunt Block (ex-Craig, ATWT)

Edited by Vizion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nadine Stenovitch and John Littlefield, AW

 

3 hours ago, titan1978 said:

Weren’t Lane Davies and Nancy Grahn a couple at one point in real life while on SB?

 

Yes, and then they had some kind of falling out. Years later, when they were paired up again on GH, they had long since patched things up.

2 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Lindsay Frost & Rick Giolito (Betsy Stewart Andropoulous, Nick Castello) ?? I heard divorced but unconfirmed

 

They are, since 2004. She remarried in 2013. Lindsay and Rick's son, Lucas, is a pitcher for the Chicago White Sox.

Edited by amybrickwallace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...