Days: February 18-22, Weekly Preview

• Rafe warns Ted to stay away from Hope
  • Eric tries to help Sarah, who starts to have new doubts about Rex
  • Leo strikes back at Sonny and Will
  • JJ urges Jack not to say anything about Haley’s immigration status
  • Eli brings Sonny and Will into the police station for questioning
  • Eve overhears Melinda and Haley fight over their secret
  • Rafe gets Jordan to open up about her recent trauma
  • The person who set the cabin on fire last year and nearly killed Ciara is finally revealed
  • Ben admits to Ciara he’s not sure he could’ve stopped himself from killing Jordan
  • Claire fights jealousy when she realizes Tripp’s been hanging out with Haley

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HOLY CRAP!  I remembered my password after 10 years....Christ. 

OK, this is dumb as hell.  I don't even like Claire, but it's just asinine.  

Way to destroy a legacy character that is literally related to everyone.  However, this is Days.  Everyone is related anyway.  Borderline incest seems to be a running theme with this show. 

I freaking love this board.  I've lurked here for an eon whilst not posting. 

Point (I can be ADD), this isn't the smartest move, but it is so Ron Carlivati.  Meaning, he is JER's heir apparent, and just like him, he will sacrifice character for plot and shock value.  Nothing new to see here. 

• Members

Keep posting!

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, this is pretty awful. Awful way to write off a legacy character connected to so many key tentpoles of the show. Even worse than anything Nick Fallon did. 

The one bright side is that we're getting rid of her, but damn. She could've just flown to South Africa to be with Theo and called it a day. 

• Members

Thanks!  I plan to keep posting on here.  This board has the most intelligent and well rounded soap fans one could find.  I'm tired of fan wars stoked by delusional idiots.  

This is just so [!@#$%^&*] Ron Carlivati.  He is dead set on making Cin work, and he will resort to burning down the Horton house if need be.  I think RSW is a decent actor, and yeah, he's hot as the lake of fire.  I get that.  However, Ron first sacrificed Tripp at the altar of Cin, and now he brings another offering to the table,  Marlena and Hope's grand-daughter.  

This wasn't necessary.  Claire is now nothing more than collateral damage in an intense effort to prop a hot new pairing.  They didn't have to go there with Claire. 

• Members

The problem for me isn't that they had Claire set the fire, it's that they're writing her off when this should be the beginning of a character arc for her that could lead to great things for her, Hope, Shawn/Belle, etc ... Writers these days are constantly cutting themselves at the knees.

Archived