GH: Actor returning

• Members

I believe it. Most everyone currently on contract joined the show during Ron's reign and after. I still try and keep track of who appears in each episode and I have the contract list and it's just sad to look at, honestly. Then you have like 15 vets that SHOULD be on contract ... and even some recurring players who should be

I believe this is the current on-contract cast: (it's listed by the year they joined the show and I don't have all of Genie's comings and goings, lol)

Genie Francis as Laura Webber (2/8/1977; 2018-)

Steve Burton as Jason Morgan (1992-2001; 2002-2012; 2017-)
Maurice Benard as Sonny Corinthos (1993-) (they seem to ignore his time off the show from 1997-1998 and treat him like he has been on contract since he started)
Nancy Lee Grahn as Alexis Davis (1996-)
Rebecca Herbst as Liz Webber (1997-)
Kelly Monaco as Sam Morgan (2003-)
Kirsten Storms as Maxie Jones (2005-2011; 2012-2016; 2017-)
Laura Wright as Carly Corinthos (2005-)
Chad Duell as Michael Quartermaine (2010-)
Finola Hughes as Anna Devane (2011/2012-) (I haven't updated it to include when she started just her return, was she on contract in 2011 or 2012?)

Emme Rylan as Lulu Spencer Falconeri (2013-)
William Devry as Julian Jerome (2013-2017; 2017-)
Maura West as Ava Jerome (2013-)
Roger Howarth as Franco Baldwin (2013-)
Michelle Stafford as Nina Reeves (2014-)
Billy Miller as Drew Cain (2014-)
Donnell Turner as Curtis Ashford (2014-)
Matt Cohen as Dr. Griffin Munro (2015-)
Michael Easton as Dr. Hamilton Finn (2015-)
James Patrick Stuart as Valentin Cassadine (2016-)
Wes Ramsey as Peter August (2017-)
Tamara Braun as Dr. Kim Nero (2017-)
Garren Lake Stitt as Oscar Nero (2017-)
Josh Swickard as Harrison Chase (2018-)
Eden McCoy as Josslyn Jacks (2018-)
Briana Nicole Henry as Jordan Ashford (2018-)
Elizabeth Hendrickson as Margaux Dawson (2018-)
Katelyn MacMullen as Willow Tait (2018-)
William Lipton as Cameron Webber (2018-)
Coby Ryan McLaughlin as Shiloh / Hank (2019-)

Just look at the bottom half. Sigh. (though I like a couple)

And are Lipton and McLaughlin on contract? I'm not 100% sure. It's just for me but I want to be accurate.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

When I look at that contract list, it just reminds me how much I loath what happened to the show during JFP and Guza’s total run.

I can’t blame them for the total lack of pre Monty era characters on contract (except Audrey and to a lesser extent Lesley), but the rest of the vets are from them.  Alan, Lila (she did pass away, but Jill fired her first), Bobbie, Laura, Monica, Felicia, Ned, Edward (if I remember correctly she wanted him on recurring and he quit and went to DAYS).  Then you have the erosion of characters from at least the 1990’s under her and later Frank (Lucky, Nikolas, Emily, Robin, Mac, Tracy, Luke, and until recently, Jax).  Anna and Jason and Laura  are the only vets that came back as their characters with a contract.

Some of these folks left because they wanted to, but they were not surrounded by vets to soften the blow.

The show reminds me so much of the time before Ron was HW on OLTL.  A few vets not being used well and a ton of new characters driving all the stories.  It made for terrible viewing.  

I may not have loved what Ron did all the time but characters like Viki and Nora and Clint were back in the mix with the newbies.  And he brought back a lot of GH vets which was a gift for me as a viewer.

• 3 weeks later...