GH actress to Y&R

• Members

Maybe that is the case. I had originally thought that the pariah was Kerry or even Ana. I thought that Kerry would have a big secret and really betray Jack and that would cause her to be ostracized by residents in GC. I thought this was even more likely because Kerry doesn't have any family in town. But Kerry's secret isn't a terrible one and she hasn't betrayed Jack in a big way.

I had also thought that the pariah might be Ana, because Ana has a big secret. But then I thought about how she has a family/multiple people who care about her and I don't see all of them turning on her when her secret comes out.  Maybe this new woman is indeed connected to Adam and will be used as a way to usher him back on the canvas. She can always be paired with someone else later on. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think she may be connected to someone else. I haven't seen any official confirmation of it yet, but I wonder if they may be sending Fen away for a bit. On Monday's episode Devon/Ana will tell him they will give him one more chance and will be sending him on the road to be opening act for other artists. So maybe he leaves town for a bit. Unless he messes up again and ends up staying around, or something else prevents him from going on the road and leaving town.

The writers seem to be having his romantic feelings be all over the place. They keep shifting who he wants/claims to be interested in. When he came back to town they initially had him wanting Lola, then bonding  with Ana, then acting like he's always wanted Summer and really wants Summer more than anyone else. And now on Monday's episode he will say he was just using Summer to make Lola jealous. (And she will also say she used him to make Kyle jealous.) Even though he didn't act like that on screen, when he was on his date with Summer. He acted genuinely hurt that Summer used him and seemed like he really wanted to be with her. I'm not sure where they may be headed with Fen romantically.  Though, I don't think this woman is his ex, and I hope he will be paired with Ana at some point.

• Members

Ana and Fen were never in the cards. They may be later but they were not the intention. He's never expressed interest in her or her him.  The show ain't subtle. JMO. 

Kyle going on the road didn't mean he's leaving town to be absent from screen. I can see him taking summer or Lola or both along with Kyle with him. Remember Devon taking Mariah to some music festival that Noah and Tessa accompanied them on. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Brytni did an interview in SOD saying she comes in very protective of her UNCLE which brings her on the playing field. She described the character  as fierce and  outspoken. Elena is also in the medical field 

Unless she makes an appearance alongside her uncle, I can't imagine who it is if it's not Rey. 

I made the comment earlier that Elena Dawson sounded like an afrolatina.