GH actress to Y&R

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm actually thinking she will be introduced with Adam to give him someone to interact with. Once the intro is over and she's a town pariah cause if his deeds, then they'll probably move her  on to and redeem with Nate (or Devon if BD has been fired). 

• Members

My guess is going to be no on that. They are barely writing for Mariah/Tessa now, and I haven't really seen many spoilers for them. The few spoilers I've seen regarding them are them being used mostly as filler.

• Members

Valerie and Kristina have been flirty for the past few years on and off. Lexi left the show for a while so Valerie and the story were dropped. A potential Valerie and Kristina pairing was brought back in the mix in the last few months. There were some fantastic scenes a month or so ago about how Valerie had never been with anyone other than Dante and Kristina and Valerie kissed (for the second time, the first was when Kristina was trying to make Parker jealous). Valerie was freaked out by how much she was into it. We last saw Valerie on NYE and she awkwardly avoided Kristina like the plague. It's sad too because Brytni had a little blurb in a recent SOD about how excited she was to explore Valerie's sexuality. Sigh.

SOD mentioned Valerie will appear at a Valentine's Party this upcoming week. Probably her last appearance on GH.

Please register in order to view this content

EDIT: Here is part one of the December Valerie and Kristina scenes. If you let them play, you'll see the fantastic discussion about relationships and their steamy kiss: 

• Members

I just realized I didn't have to use the spoiler tags as not only is this thread in the spoiler section but it is actually more about Y&R and a new character/potential storylines for her. (The GH actress part threw me for a minute, lol.)  So I will speculate more freely in it without the tag.

Archived