AMC Reunion

• Members

Tune in Monday February 11th on the @strahanandsara show! For an exclusive ‘All My Children’ reunion! With my cast members @therealsusanlucci @waltwilley @larson_jill @cadymcclain 1pm/12c (same on west coast) exclusively on @abcnetwork @michaelstrahan @sarahaines @abcsoapsindepth #abc #michaelandsara #disney

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They all look great. And it's still impossible to buy Cady and Jacob as mother and son, increasingly impossible.

Walt Willey in particular looks really good and I never found him attractive. I didn't even view Jack as a sexual being.

• Members

They all look great, and I would vote two big thumbs up to a real AMC revival, but realistically, we know that is never going to happen.

Since the original episodes from about 1978/9 onward have been preserved, I'd be happy if the new Disney channel would rebroadcast classic AMC and OLTL material, starting from the earliest eps available. OLTL fell apart for several years starting in 1984, but we would still have several great seasons to enjoy (1978-1983) with our Llanview faves, and AMC had a solid run of quality from 1978 to 1989.

Archived