Sign in to follow this  
victoria foxton

Days: February 11-15 Weekly Preview

• Eve pressures Jack to use Haley’s secret to his advantage
  • Gabi and Stefan clash over business
  • Brady is upset to find out Chloe and the kids are moving in with Stefan
  • John confronts Diana his suspicions about Leo’s paternity
  • Leo presses Sonny to sleep with him
  • Rafe discovers Kate in a precarious state
  • Rafe holds vigil at Kate’s bedside
  • Thanks to Gabi thwarting Leo, Will and Sonny spend an intimate Valentine’s Day together
  • Abigail finally forgives Chad
  • Ted kisses Hope                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Dy3rZlkWwAEaI5i.jpg                

Dy405hCVYAABgUe.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                         DyaZKvwWkAEOvHY.jpg         DyYGS2yUUAA4F5Y.jpg   Dy6JTD9WwAYWlH6.jpgDy8MG6wWwAAW-cm.jpgDzAc9pUWsAAv7Th.jpgDzAcN2JU0AAIvNm.jpgDzAZBe4X0AEmH2H.jpgDzAbOn-U0AAkgrT.jpgDzAdxwDUwAAt7RX.jpgDzAfbgyU0AAPJx9.jpgDy3HWMJU8AAIhOp.jpgDy3HWMGVsAEuxdY.jpg

Edited by victoria foxton

Dy405hCVYAABgUe.jpg

Ewwwwww.......so tired of them as a couple...fat Sonny....gawd.....pair Will with someone else PLEASE!!

And Ciara and another fire?? Oye........

9 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Dy405hCVYAABgUe.jpg

Ewwwwww.......so tired of them as a couple...fat Sonny....gawd.....pair Will with someone else PLEASE!!

And Ciara and another fire?? Oye........

Sonny 🐻 on top of poor Will 🤢.  It's so funny their using the same ramshackle shack from before. How many times can that shack burn down?

Edited by victoria foxton

11 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

WilSon are such a snore, how do they have fans??

They lost any spark they once had. I don't know why they didn't keep Will with Paul or someone else. 

9 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Sonny 🐻 on top of poor Will 🤢.  It's so funny their using the same ramshackle shack from before. How many times can that shack burn down?

Maybe the fat will bounce off of Will's muscles?....LOL

20 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Do these ads actually air on TV anymore? I’m guessing just a select few daytime/morning shows? 

I don’t watch enough NBC these days to tell, but when I watched The Voice or This Is Us, I’d see a DAYS ad maybe once every blue moon. Not very frequently.