Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

3 mins 

I am so sad to hear this. Never did I think this would be the last time I'd see Kristoff @kristoffstjohn I feel blessed and honored in getting to work with him on Y&R and recently on No place Like home. He was gracious, Kind and had a beautiful soul! He will be missed. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones! Much Love & Light! Xo
Kelly Kruger #Y&R #noplacelikehome

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

• Members

He was one of those constants in my TV watching life. Soaps make you feel like these constants are always going to be there. He will be sorely missed. This shocked me when I first read the news earlier today. I don't think that shock will go away for awhile. Rest in Peace, to a sexy, talented, well-respected man. Hope they do Neil Winters justice.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

#kristoffstjohn1 devastated... brother in love you absence will be felt. Hope in the days ahead all can channel their collective grief toward action for his family and the cause he cared most about. May he Rest In Peace. He was a man you’d never forget meeting, made you feel ❤️

I have no words. I only knew @kristoffstjohn1 as an acquaintance but off and on since I was a child we had been around each other. He was so warm and kind and friendly and full of heart. I’ll never forget his heart. #RIPKristoffStJohn

• Members

I can't recall ever seeing an actor/celebrity passing where it's near universally discussion about his "generosity" and 'heart.' I'm kinda floored by the fact that many of us long-time viewers/soap followers didn't have this insight to the man. I hope he is finally at peace - such a shame, but I know we all have compassion and understanding. 

And shame on those trolls attacking anyone for not grieving publicly. 

• Members
Eden RiegelVerified account @edenriegel

Sad news today about the passing of @kristoffstjohn1. I only worked with him briefly but his kindness and light made an enormous impression. Wanted to share the last tweet he retweeted because it is both prophetic and profound. I hope he is at peace.

• Members

OMG I'm in tears. I first saw this when I logged onto Facebook during my lunch break at work. I sat there in shock, thinking "This can't be true" I remember when he first came to Y&R, he had such a presence about him, I loved Neil and Dru together so much.

I agree with those who've said Neil and KSJ deserve a proper send off. Say someone Neil was killed, maybe protecting someone else or something. No recast, no just sail off into the sunset, he and the fans deserve better.

It does warm my heart to see beloved he was, and how kind and caring and generous a person he was. That's a wonderful legacy for him to have left behind. I hope he had a joyous reunion with his beloved son up in heaven. Rest in paradise Krisotff