ajsp35801

Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

29 minutes ago, ReddFoxx said:

His character should get a proper exit story. He was with the show far too long for his character to be written off as just having left town.

And meant so much to the shows success to just be written off in a passing way. The show should go big on this. Use it as a reboot. The entire cast, sans Rosales, had a history with Neil. 

I see so many tweets. But I noticed that those closest to him on set havn't said anything. Bryton and christel have always said he was like a second father to them. My heart breaks for them also. 

Edited by ajsp35801

8 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

I see so many tweets. But I noticed that those closest to him on set havn't said anything. Bryton and christel have always said he was like a second father to them. My heart breaks for them also. 

Nor Daniel Goddard as of yet.

So many soap actors who weren’t even on Y&R have offered condolences. Soaps have felt like a community today more than they have in a long time. It’s sad it almost always happens under these circumstances.

21 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

I wonder if they're just inconsolable right now and will write something later. I don't think his brother from another mother, Shemar, has said anything yet either. 

Very sad! Sexy and beautiful man gone too soon! I pray that it wasn't suicide. I understand that he was in a lot of pain because of his son's death, but he had other children who needed him. I hope he didn't just "check out" on his other kids.

6 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

I wonder if they're just inconsolable right now and will write something later. I don't think his brother from another mother, Shemar, has said anything yet either. 

Possibly not. It's more personal for them which makes it harder to write about openly. 

7 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Yeah, sometimes these fans want to pressure these actors to say 👏🏾 something 👏🏾 now, but they’re human and have been thrown for a loop. They deserve space to handle stuff the way they choose, in their own timeline.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

It's strange, but it feels as if we're losing more and more of this once-great show (and genre).

Losing three wonderful actors, who were all active around the same era of soaps (the last good era of soaps), drove that home.